My Relic ~ PurBow

You don't know how many times I ended up re-writing this one because I lost it-- In November last year, HeyItsBasil and RainbowHerobrine requested this and ye- I uh- Tried to go to bed sometime around 11, but as I'm starting this, it's 1:30am--

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Blue Steve sighs, walking off into the distance. I put on a fake smile, waving goodbye to him for the last time. "Goodbye..." I whisper as he gets out of my field of vision completely. A tear swims in my eye, threatening to roll down my face. 

"Are you okay, Rainbow Steve..?" Purple Steve asks me, and I hesitantly nod. "You sure..?" his voice sounds worried, just like Blue Steve's did so many times before. I break, the tears rolling down my cheeks. 

"N-No..." I whisper, and he holds his arms out for a hug. I quietly cry on his shoulder, hugging him tightly. "Don't worry, my relic..." Purple Steve purrs softly in my ear, taking me by complete surprise. I blush softly, looking up at him. 

"W-What...?" Purple Steve blushes brightly, shaking his head. "N-Nothing..."

~Purple Steve's POV~

I can't believe I accidentally said that aloud! I mentally scold myself, wishing I could just go back in time and stop myself from saying it. "No... you said something... what did you say..?" Rainbow Steve whispers quietly; his big, innocent eyes looking up at me. "P-Please Purple Steve..?" he begs quietly. 

"I called you... my relic..." I mutter quietly, and he blushes softly. Soft pink particles seem to dance along his face, and leans against my chest. 

"Is it bad I like you...?" I whisper, and both of us blush. "N-No... I l-like you too..." Rainbow Steve whispers, burying his face against my neck. I cautiously rest my hands on his hips, slowly leaning down to meet his lips. 

He stands on his tippy toes, and then our lips meet halfway. Fireworks go off inside my mind as his lips move against mine perfectly. He moans softly against my lips, and I take that as an opportunity to let my tongue slip between his lips. 

He moans more from the feeling, making me grin against his lips as our tongues battle around. Soon, I win the dominance, and I take the exploration slow in a teasing way. He whines against my lips, making me grin. 

I then take the exploration faster, wanting to have feeling more pleasurable for the both of us. He wraps his leg around my waist, pulling himself closer to me, and he wraps his arms around my neck. I continue to exploration of his mouth for a bit before pulling away, leaving Rainbow Steve breathless. 

I grin, and he pants softly. Then, he starts to tug on my purple shirt, looking up at me with needy eyes. "Needy, eh?~" I purr, making him blush more. 

~Third Person POV~

Rainbow Steve nods, making Purple Steve chuckle. Then, Rainbow Steve tugs Purple Steve's shirt off him completely, tossing it to the side. Rainbow Steve then slowly traces the tips of his fingers along Purple Steve's chest, making Purple Steve moan lowly. Rainbow Steve innocently looks up at his dominant lover, enjoying seeing him in his pleasure. 

Then, Purple Steve practically rips Rainbow Steve's shirt off, wanting things to be more even for the both of them. Rainbow Steve shivers slightly from the wind blowing by them, but his insides feel warm and fuzzy just from being with Purple Steve. Then, Purple Steve captivates Rainbow Steve's lips into a firey and passionate kiss, Rainbow Steve returning the firey passion. 

Purple Steve slowly slips his fingers under the hem of Rainbow Steve's sweatpants, tugging them down and soon off his body completely. Rainbow Steve blushes brightly, still not breaking the kiss though. Purple Steve then starts to palm Rainbow Steve through his boxers, making Rainbow Steve break the kiss and throw his head back in soft pants and moans. 

Rainbow Steve lets out a bunch of soft, embarrassing sounds, his face bright red. Purple Steve grins, soon stopping and then taking his own pants off as well. Rainbow Steve pants softly, and soon Purple Steve tugs his boxers off as well.  (I should be wearing my glasses, seeing as my eyes burn from looking at my computer screen, but they're so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr--)

Purple Steve takes his own boxers off immediately afterwards, leaving both of them in nothing covering their bodies other than their own skin. Then, three of Purple Steve's fingers are in front of Rainbow Steve's mouth, and Purple Steve seductively says one simple word, being, "Suck~" (Aggressively pressing tab instead of ~ without realizing it because it's so dark--) Rainbow Steve takes the three fingers into his mouth, sucking on them like Purple Steve said to do. 

After a bit, Purple Steve removes the fingers from Rainbow Steve's mouth, then slowly working one of them into Rainbow Steve's tight body. Rainbow Steve arches his back slightly from the feeling, and Purple Steve soon adds another finger to create more pleasure. Purple Steve then does scissor-like motions within Rainbow Steve, making him moan uncontrollably. After a hot minute or two, the third finger gets added, the entire feeling making Rainbow Steve weak at the touch. 

Purple Steve then removes the fingers, grinning, and then he kisses Rainbow Steve's forehead. "This might hurt a bit in a minute..." Purple Steve says softly, and Rainbow Steve slowly nods. 

Purple Steve pins Rainbow Steve against an oak tree, looking into his gentle eyes and asking for permission. Rainbow Steve bites his bottom lip gently, nodding slowly. Purple Steve nods, and then oh-so-slowly pushes himself into his small lover. Rainbow Steve winces from the feeling, and Purple Steve looks up at him in concern. 

Purple Steve then leans down and kisses Rainbow Steve gently, soon getting the rest of the way in. "Tell me when you're ready..." Purple Steve says softly to Rainbow Steve, who nods slowly. Then, after a moment or so, Rainbow Steve nods again. "I'm ready..." he says softly, and Purple Steve blushes. He nods, slowly starting to thrust his hips forward and back, earning all kinds of embarrassing sounds from the colorful Steve. 

Purple Steve angles his hips in different ways, soon hitting Rainbow Steve's prostate, making Rainbow Steve scream out. Rainbow Steve's nails dig into Purple Steve's back, and Purple Steve continues to hit that one spot. After around the sixth time, Rainbow Steve releases against both of their bodies. 

Purple Steve releases inside Rainbow Steve at the same time, both of them panting heavily. "I-I love you, Purple Steve..."

"I love you too, my relic~" Purple Steve purrs, making Rainbow Steve blush. Then, not long after, the both of them fall asleep cuddling with one another. 

~~~

There is a lightning bug / firefly in my room and I don't know howwwwwwwwww. I want to sleep but I can't sleepppppppp. It's almost 2:30 nowwwwwwwww

Cookie Da' Queen~