Games ~ FavreMyMogi

Nobody requested this, but like- I was watching some of Sabre's old videos and found this-

Someone in the chat said, "Sabre!" And that was Mogi's response. SoOoOoOooOooOooOooOo—

~Mogi's POV~

Sabre ends the recording, leaving me, him, and Getto to talk and do whatever we want. "Sooooo, what do you guys want to do now?" Sabre hums, running around in circles around the lobby.

"I'm going back to bed, I'm tired anyway," Getto says, and both Sabre and I bid him goodbye. Getto leaves, leaving both me and Sabre to ourselves.

I might not admit it, but I've had this crush on Sabre. During the game when someone, probably a fan, was talking to him during the game, I got a little jealous. That's why I said the thing I did. Hopefully Sabre didn't notice it... I think to myself, biting my lip. My mind continues to wander back to during the game, all the fun times we all had.

"Wanna play another round?" Sabre asks, snapping me back into the painful reality. The reality I wish was like my fantasy...

"I-I uh— Y-Yeah!" I say, mentally cursing my stuttering. I bite my lip a little harder, and he tilts his head.

"You okay, Mogster?" (I don't know how to spell it ._.) he asks, and I nod. "If you say so..." he says, before creating a private game with just the two of us.

The timer counts down, releasing us to play the game however we want.

Both Sabre and I rush to the middle, and he continues to manage to beat me in the PVP battles. I sigh, running back to the middle again, and Sabre sighs. "Seriously Mogi, What's up? It's rare I beat you in a PVP battle, and suddenly I'm beating you every time..." Sabre says, dropping his sword to the ground and stepping closer to me.

My breathing hitches, and I end up letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "I'm just... my mind is other places, that's all..." I say softly, smiling weakly at him.

"Where's your mind at then? I'm worried about you..." Sabre continues to push on, and he hugs me. I tense up for a moment from pure shock, before hugging him back.

"I-It's just... Fine, I'll tell you..." I whisper, and he looks up at me. "I-I... I like you Sabre, as more than friends..." I say softly, unable to meet his gaze. I look to the side, and then something surprising happens.

Sabre kisses me...

~Sabre's POV~

Mogi admits to liking me, and I bite my bottom lip as he looks away. I place my hand on his chin, making him look at me before I swiftly press my lips against his. My face heats up, and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down closer to me. After a moment of shock, he kisses me back, making me blush even more. He rests one of his hands on my hip, while the other is traveling along my body.