You Owe Me~ RedGreen

Suggested by OfficialArtChicken

~Green Steve's POV~

Te skies turn gray as Dark Steve flies up. 'This is it...' I mutter softly to myself. A fireball appears in Dark Steve's hands, charging up. A sly smirk is plastered across Dark Steve's face. "Any last words, Green Steve?" Dark Steve says, and I open my mouth to protest; then close it again. Slowly, I shake my head 'no' and look up at my defeat.

I'm too weak; too weak to do anything to stop him. I stare up at Dark Steve, letting my tears fall to the ground. If I am going to be destroyed, there is no need to keep my emotions hidden any longer. Dark Steve suddenly throws the fireball, sending it flying towards me.

Suddenly, I'm being moved; pushed to the side, and I hear the fireball hit the ground. "What?!" Dark Steve shouts but I feel myself being picked up. "You owe me for this," I hear a voice say, and when I look up I see Red Steve. My tears continue to fall but I bury my face into Red Steve's chest. Red Steve runs from Dark Steve and his fireballs that continue to fly towards us; while Red Steve is carrying me bridal style towards the trees. Soon, we are under the protection of the dark oak forest. (PROTECTION)

Red Steve keeps running through the woods, while I keep my face buried into his bold chest. I feel a slight blush cross my face as he holds me closer, and my tears slowly stop. His heart is racing, and my mind is everywhere.

Red Steve stops, slowly putting me down on the ground; next to a tree. "Is you okay?" he asks, still using his improper grammar. I can't help but miss feeling his touch. Slowly, I nod.

"You still owe me," Red Steve says with a slight smirk. I can't help but blush from this. "Anything," I say and his smirk grows larger. Red Steve steps closer to me, and I can feel his hot, ragged breath on mind.

Then, something unexpected happens.

He kisses me.

~Red Steve's POV~

I kiss Green Steve, and he freezes up. Does he not like it? I accept defeat and start to pull away, but his left leg is wrapped around my torso and his arms are around my neck. He kisses back, and I can't help but feel a problem form in my pants. How am I supposed to be mad at everyone and everything, when I get turned on from his presence? Green Steve smirks within the kiss from feeling the problem, that is pushed against him; making a soft pink blush come across my face.

I always blush from the thought of him; I love him. The kiss we are sharing right now is rough, yet passionate. My tongue slides against his bottom lip, asking from permission; which he quickly allows. (On paper, I wrote this part yesterday with my Spanish teacher next to me and my Social Studies teacher a few feet away. How did I not get it trouble? I don't even know..)

Swiftly, I explore every inch before pulling away; breathless.

My hands go under his shirt, before pulling it off completely. Then, my mouth goes straight to Green Steve's neck, earning soft moans.

~3rd Person POV~

(I can't believe I agreed to do this.. Thank Fuzzy_ones_415 for this 3rd person..)

The Steve in green moans softly as his lover continues to kiss his neck. The entity in red, keeps searching for his sub-dominant lovers sweet spot; eventually finding it. Green Steve's eyes flutter open, in shock, before letting out louder moans that he couldn't surprises.

The Steve in red, fully clothed, smirks against his lovers neck as he forms a mark along his collarbone. Soon, the pleasure of Red Steve's lips on Green Steve's neck ends, personally too soon in the green ones opinion; but then more pleasure forms.

Red Steve grinds his hips against his lovers body, making loud moans rise from the pleasured Steve. Red Steve slows down, then stops and starts to undo his lovers pants. Green Steve whimpers softly from the loss of pleasurable contact, then puts his hands into Red Steve's shirt.

A soft, low moan comes from the red colored Steve's mouth, just from Green Steve's gentle touch. The last shirt gets removed, and tossed against a tree. The entity of red then takes his own pants off, leaving them both in just boxers. Green Steve's boxers then get taken off, and his lover places their hands on his hips.

Green Steve slowly hooks his fingers into the always angry Steve a boxers, who seems.. Happy. Red Steve smiles, then the green one takes his in-control lovers boxers off.

Red Steve then thrusts into his lover, unexpectedly, and makes his lover scream in both pain and pleasure. "Red Steve!" the green one shouts, loud enough probably everyone could hear. The man in red continues to invade his lover that loves the color green, enjoying the moans and pleasured screams.

Sweat is pouring off the both of them, and Green Steve's nails dig into Red Steve's back; making Red Steve hiss. Red Steve slightly digs his nails into Green Steve's hips as he continues to thrust into him. Moans echo throughout the forest, as well as groan; all coming back to the lovers. The sound of their skin hitting against one another rings through the lovers ears as they continue to pleasure one another.

Both of them feel their climax coming close, and Red Steve starts to pump Green Steve, trying to give him as much pleasure as he can. Green Steve throws his head back in moans, and Red Steve groans.

Soon, both Red Steve and Green Steve climax; Green Steve getting the cum on the both of them while Red Steve filling Green Steve up.

They both stay there, together, enjoying one another's body heat. Red Steve kisses Green Steve's forehead softly, "I love you, Green Steve."

Green Steve nods first, then speaks, "I love you too, Red Steve."

~Bonus~

Dark Steve still searches for Green Steve and Red Steve, and soon hears moans. He follows them, rushing through the woods, just to find both Red Steve and Green Steve fucking each other.

Dark Steve backs away, blushing from the sight.

~~~

I let my irl best friend read this at lunch at school yesterday, and SOMEHOW afterwards; me, her, and my other friend got on the topic of sex toys.

Best thing to talk about at lunch, huh?