Big Chicken~ FavreMyPurple

Don't know the actual ship name, but this was requested by OfficialArtChicken

They asked for one of Sabre and Purple Steve, when Purple Steve is loopy. So here it is! A lot of updates are happening today, on other books because I had no power and was writing a lot.

~Third Person POV~

(Wasn't expecting that, were you?! HA!)

"Big chicken..." Purple Steve says and stares at the player in a chicken suit intensely. The chicken man backs away and then looks at his rainbow colored friend, Rainbow Steve. "Hey Rainbow Steve, how about you watch Galaxy Steve for a bit and I will try to help Purple Steve?" Sabre asks and Rainbow Steve takes out a stick. "No whacking him with a stick either! Or a shovel!" He adds and Rainbow Steve sighs. Both the galaxy looking Steve and the rainbow colored one walk away, and Sabre turns his view towards the purple Steve in front of him.

"I'm going to eat big chicken," Purple Steve says and steps closer. Sabre backs away and then get forced up against a tree. "Purple Steve stop, this is just from your brain being fried. This isn't you.." The player says and looks at the Steve in front of him. The Steve that's the last color of the rainbow steps even closer until they are a few inches apart, and shakes his head 'no'.

Sabre closes the small distance between them by a forceful kiss, and Purple Steve kisses back, just as forceful. The kiss they share lasts a while, and only ends when their faces are turning blue from lack of this thing called oxygen. (Fucking oxygen, always getting in the way)

~Sabre's POV~

(Third person is too hard)

I kiss Purple Steve forcefully, and he kisses back with just as much force. The kiss lasts for a while, and we didn't pull away until we were both low on oxygen. I gasp for air, and Purple Steve looks at me as he pants for air. "I like big chicken," he says and I simply smirk.

Wait, I shouldn't do this, this isn't Purple Steve thinking. His brain is fried, he isn't thinking straight at all. (No fucking way! I thought that after you two having a make out session that he would think as if he's straight. Such a shocker)

But I like this, and what's the harm in doing this if he is enjoying it too? I brush some loose locks of hair out of his face and look at his face. Purple Steve pushes his lips against mine again, this time sliding his tongue along my bottom lip. I deny the access and then switch the position we are in, to where I am pinning him against the tree. I can faintly hear Galaxy Steve yelling for help because Rainbow Steve is chasing him with a stick, but I don't even pay attention, seeing as I'm a bit preoccupied.

Purple Steve yelps slightly and I then open my mouth, where our tongues dance around. We fight for the dominance, and I win easily seeing as he's still weak. He whines against my lips as I slowly, teasingly, explore. I smirk and then let my tongue go where it wants in his mouth, searching every nook and cranny.

We pull away from the kiss again and I create a lovely friction between our lower bodies, making him moan. I moan softly and my hand goes over his mouth. "We got to keep it down, Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve are close by~" I say and then he nods slowly. He wraps his arms around my neck and buries his face against my chicken suit. The loud moans coming from him are muffled and I do a low, quiet moan as I continue to create the friction. (Fricker the Fucker— I don't even know anymore, I am bored)

I stop and then he whines softly, but I pull his pants and boxers off with one swift move. He pulls his own shirt up and over his head, then tosses it against another tree.

His hands then unzip the zipper on my chicken suit, making me no longer the 'big chicken' he keeps calling me. As my warm chicken suit comes off the wind blows against my body.

I reach up and slowly start to untie my own bandana. He probably won't even remember, so I my as well be able to see him better. The bandana falls to the ground and I look up, my green eyes meeting his vibrant, bright purple eyes. "Big chicken has beautiful eyes~" Purple Steve purrs softly and I blush slightly.

His fingers slowly trace over my chest, and I let out a soft moan from the feeling. It sends a pleasured shiver down my back, and I step closer to him. My hand interlocks with his and we stand there for a moment.

That's when I pick him up and slowly bring us to the ground. He smiles softly and I start to kiss his neck. He moans softly, and they would grow louder if I didn't put my hand over his mouth. I start to form hickeys on his neck, and slowly find his sweet spot. When I reach there he moans loudly, even with my hand against his mouth, and I start to form a larger hickey there.

When I finish I see his neck has multiple different marks, all of which different shades of blue and purple. I smirk and then kiss him softly on his lips. He kisses back and then I feel his hands slide into my boxers. He pulls them down to where they aren't covering my body anymore, and we are both naked. (I kept writing 'naked' and getting baked)

I slowly start to lower myself to where I am closer to his entrance. He moans softly and then I push myself in. He moans loudly and his eyes water, "B-Big chicken!" He shouts and I stay still. I allow him to get time to adjust to the feeling, and when he's ready he nods. I slowly nod and then push myself in the rest of the way.

With one thrust, I am fully in him already. He moans a bit, but he seems to be controlling it some. "Big chicken, more~" he pleads and I slowly nod. I thrust in and out of him and groan softly as his nails start to dig into my back. My lips meet his for a desperate kiss and sweat drips off my body. I pick up my pace and start to get faster thrusts, and he moans louder. He buries his head in my neck and muffles them some, but it doesn't help when I hit something within him.

His nails dig into my back more and I groan, continuing to hit that spot. At the third time he moans loudly, not trying to hide it, and then releases.

I continue my rough thrusts before I eventually cum inside him, filling him up.

"I love you, b-big chicken~" Purple Steve says and I nod. I gasp for more breath and lay my head on his chest. "I love you too, Purple Steve," I finally say and then kiss him. He kisses back and then I gently press my lips to his forehead, before I place my hands on the ground. "Sabre? Purple Steve? We heard a lot of nois— what the hell?!" Rainbow Steve says and then backs away.

So much for being quiet.

~~~

My chickens were being loud outside the day I wrote this

They wanna be the big chicken—