Tag ~ DarkNightmare

Blame a roleplay I did with LogicIsntReal

~Nightmare Steve's POV~

Dark Steve tags me before running off, making me grin before chasing after him. "You do realize I'm part Yellow Steve, right?" I chuckle, running up to him.

"Hush," Dark Steve says with a grin, sticking his tongue out. He continues run, making me continue to chase after him.

When I'm close enough to him, I jump to tag him back, but end up tackling him. "Gotcha," I say with a grin, and he blushes slightly.

"Fancy position we're in here, Nighty~" Dark Steve purrs with a grin, making me blush. I place my hand on his cheek, looking at his perfect, beautiful face. "Y-Yep..." I mumble, making his grin only widen.

"Suggesting something?~" he asks, making me blush. I then lean down, kissing his perfect lips softly. He blushes, kissing back. My one hand moves from his cheek and starts to travel along his body.

My tongue slides along his bottom lip, and he playfully denies the access. My hands continue to travel along his body, and he moans softly from it. I grin, taking that as a chance to let my tongue slip between his two parted lips.

My tongue darts around like a snake looking for its prey, making him moan more. The sound is like music to my ears, making me want it to continue.

As soon as I finish exploring his mouth, I pull away, and he's gasping for air. I grin, before kissing his neck. I plant gentle kisses along his neck, soon nibbling along each spot as well. He pants softly from the feeling, though it's not completely satisfying.

I continue to search for a certain spot along his neck, soon finding it and making him moan softly. I continue to nibble along his neck, leaving marks at that one spot, his moans continuing to grow louder. Soon I'm satisfied with all the markings, and I pull away to admire them. He blushes brightly, his body looking fragile under my touch.

"You're adorable..." I whisper, placing my hand on his cheek. His blush worsens, making me grin. "N-Nighty!" he says, making my grin turn to a smirk. I start to slide his sweat pants down off of him, making him gasp.

His pants get fully discarded, and then I start to tug on his shirt. I pull it off of him as well, tossing it off somewhere to the side. His mouth opens to say something before closing again, his face redder than Red Steve's hair.

"Enjoying this?~" I purr, making him turn his face away in attempt to hide his blush. He nods, making the smirk that's playing across my lips grow even further.

I then pull my own yellow and black hoodie off, tossing it to the side. It was getting hot anyway, but being with him made it even hotter (*CoUgH cOuGh* iS iT cAuSe ThInGs ArE gEtTiNg HeAtEd?— *CoUgH cOuGh*)

His eyes widen in surprise when he sees I wasn't wearing a shirt under my hoodie, and I kiss him passionately. He kisses back, our lips moving in sync. When we pull away from the kiss, a string of saliva is connecting the two of us. It breaks, dripping onto him.

I chuckle, before sliding my own pants off as well, boxers the only thing covering both of us. I look at him for permission, and when he nods, I practically rip his boxers off him.

Immediately after, I take my own boxers off, leaving the both of us in nothing. I hold three fingers up to his lips, and before I can even say the one word, he takes them into his mouth. He sucks on my fingers, and after so long i end up pulling them out of his mouth.

He whines from it, and I smirk. "Needy, love?~" I purr, before thrusting two of the fingers into him. His eyes widen from shock, and he moans from the feeling. I make scissor like motions with the two fingers for a bit, soon adding the third finger in as well.

His moans grow progressively louder as this continues, sounding like music to my ears.

When I'm done with the preparation, I look at him. "Are you ready?" I ask him, and he nods. His hands grip the grass around us, and he bites his bottom lip.

"N-Not too hard though..." he whimpers, and I kiss his cheek.

"Of course, love," I say before slowly pushing my way in him. He lets out groans and whimpers from the feeling, and I stop mid-way, looking at him I concern.

For a moment I don't move, before he nods slowly to tell me he's ready to continue. I bite my lip slightly, before pushing into him the rest of the way. "You okay?" I ask him in concern, and he nods.

I slowly rock my hips back and fourth to get him more used to the feeling, and after a moment he whines. "T-this is teasing!" he whines, making me grin.

Then, I thrust my hips forward, and he moans out. I continue to thrust my hips into him, and he thrusts himself forward to meet my thrusts. I groan, continuing to do this and angle my hips different ways.

He continues to let 'embarrassing' sounds flow free from his mouth, though I find them adorable. Soon I hit something inside him, making him yell out.

"N-Nightmare Steve!~ R-Right there!~" he yells out, and I grunt in response. I continue to hit that spot, and around the fourth time I do so, he releases against the both of us.

He's panting heavily but I continue to thrust into him a few more times, then releasing as well. His chest is rising and falling rather quickly, and even though we just did all that, he still looks perfect.

I grin at him, making him blush. He buries his face against my bare chest, making my grin grow wider. "I love you..." I whisper, brushing some loose strands of hair out of his face.

"I love you too..." he responds, and I kiss his forehead.

"Did you enjoy that?~" I purr, grinning.

"M-Maybe..." he mumbles, making me chuckle.

"I know you did~" he blushes more, trying to hide it but failing miserably.

"S-Shut up..." Dark Steve stutters. "Y-You did too..."

"I know~" I purr, and he snuggles against my chest. Then, not long after, we both fall asleep, snuggling with one another.

"I love you..." is the last thing I mutter before falling asleep.

~~~

My phone's almost dead ._.
Imma go to bed now, don't spam my phone please .-.

~OfFiCeR cOoKiE
<Don't ask>