No Bad Talk~ ElementalNightmare

Maggiebutton asked for this one, and yeah!

~Nightmare Steve's POV~

Elemental Steve groans in frustration from having another failed attempt of me destroying Sabre and Rainbow Steve. "I'm sorry, master," I say softly and look at the ground while Elemental Steve continues to pace around. "Why won't they just die already?!" he shouts in annoyance, and I just sigh. 

"If I were stronger, maybe I could've destroyed them..." I say softly, and Elemental Steve looks up at me in anger. "Don't say that about yourself!" he shouts at me in a commanding way and I slowly nod. He comes over and stands directly in front of me. "It wasn't your fault! If anything, it's theirs for fighting back!" he shouts at me, and I see some tears slowly roll down his face. "Master...?" I ask, hating to see him like this. 

"Call me Elemental Steve," he says, and I nod. His rough, yet gentle, hands rest on my cheek, making me look at him. I blush softly, looking into his bright yellow eyes. Then, something happens that takes me by surprise. 

He kisses me.

My eyes widen in shock before I let them close, kissing him back. My arms wrap around his neck, while he rests his hands on my hips. I wrap my leg around his waist, making my lower body rub against his groin. He groans from the feeling, which makes me moan against his lips. 

The second my lips part a small bit, Elemental Steve's tongue glides into my mouth. I moan softly as his tongue explores my mouth, and when he finishes, he pulls away from the kiss. 

My other leg wraps around his waist as well, while he immediately starts to kiss along my neck. I moan from the feeling, mt eyes slightly watering from the pleasure of his gentle lips on my rough, burnt skin. He continues to roughly, yet gently, suck and bite along my neck. His lips leave some sort of tingly feeling as soon as he pulls away from it, searching for some spot on my neck. 

Soon he finds it, and I let out a loud sound that I'm not used to. A moan? The sounds continue to grow louder from the pleasure of him continuing to do this... magic, on my neck. 

After a few minutes, he finally finishes and I whimper from the loss of contact. A smirk is across his face, his bright yellow eyes flickering with love. 

He tugs on my yellow and black shirt, soon getting it off and tossing it to the ground, here in the In-Between. I blush softly from not having a shirt covering my battered body, seeing as I am extremely self-conscious. He grins, and then takes off his cloak that looks like someone took splatter-paint to. 

His bold, muscular chest is in front of me, and when I reach my hands out and run them over his chest, I moan from the slight contact. He smirks, and then he starts to take his pants off. I whimper from loosing contact with his muscular chest, but I stop when I see him standing there, wearing nothing. 

~3rd Person POV~

The dominant one starts taking off his lovers clothes, happy to finally see Nightmare Steve without his baggy clothes. The most powerful Steve smirks, and then without any warning, he trusts into the subdominant Steve. 

Nightmare Steve's eyes widen and start watering up, his nails digging into Elemental Steve's back. Elemental Steve groans from Nightmare Steve's nails digging into his own back, and he continues to thrust in and out as fast as possible.

Nightmare Steve's eyes water more from both pain and pleasure, knowing Elemental Steve isn't going to slow down any. He moans loudly, already feeling his own climax start to build up. 

The controller of all elements trusts into his lover as fast and hard as he can, feeling his own climax build up. Elemental Steve angles his hips in different ways, trying to find a certain spot within Nightmare Steve. After so long of Elemental Steve trying to find the spot in Nightmare Steve, he finally finds it. 

"Gah! Elemental Steve!~" Nightmare Steve yells out, and Elemental Steve continues to slam into Nightmare Steve. The sound of the lovers skin crashing against each other, as well as the moans and groans from the two of them, echo through the two's ears. 

After about five trusts, both of them release at the same time. Nightmare Steve on both of them, while Elemental Steve is inside of Nightmare Steve. "I love you, Nightmare Steve~" Elemental Steve breathes out. Nightmare Steve smiles softly. "I love you too," he says softly

~fUn~

Sabre and Rainbow Steve walk around, searching for Elemental Steve. After so long, they give up on trying to find him in the overworld, so they go to the In-Between. They both jump through the portal at the same time, and when they get in there they see Nightmare Steve and Elemental Steve, naked, and holding each other in the other's embrace. 

Sabre and Rainbow Steve walk away, wishing to erase all the things they just seen.

~~~

Did y'all enjoy? I got tons more updates coming out today!

~KoOkIe CoOkIe