Or Else~ VoidSabre

Man, I woke up at 1:30 this morning, and then finally at 2:50 I gave up on trying to sleep and just started writing.

Good thing I can't go to school tomorrow!

~Sabre's POV~

I'm alone with Void Steve. Rainbow Steve betrayed me, Galaxy Steve is gone, and we aren't even in the real world with Purple Steve. I hold the galaxy sword tight, my hands already sweaty. "Give me the sword, Sabre..." Void Steve's deep and demonic voice speaks, "or else."

"Never," I say, my body trembling. Void Steve steps closer, and I back away, running into the Mesa hill behind me. Void Steve gets up to where he is right in front of me, and I hide the sword behind my back; the sharp point stabbing into my back. "Remember the 'or else'?" Void Steve says and sends a shiver down my spine. I can feel his hot breath on me from him being so close, and I feel the sword going through my chicken suit and into my flesh.

Tears sting my eyes but I blink them away. Out of fear, I nod, and whimper from the strong sword pressing into my back. Void Steve smirks before pressing his lips against mine. I kiss him back, out of both fear and love. Does he like me like this? Or is he just trying to get the sword?

The pain seems hundreds of miles away as I continue to kiss my male enemy. This might be wrong, kissing the MAN who tries to kill me; but I love every moment of it. He starts to unzip the front of my chicken suit, as he forces his tongue into my mouth. I let him do as he wishes to me; as it keeps me alive.

He explores every inch of my mouth before pulling away with a strand of saliva connecting us. I blush softly as he continues to take my chicken suit off the rest of the way, soon leaving me in just boxers. 

The sword drops to the ground, but Void Steve doesn't even notice.

~Void Steve's POV~

Sabre blushes as soon as I pull away from the kiss; and a thick string of saliva keeps us connected. It breaks as soon as I pull further away from him, making Sabre blush more.

I continue to slide his chicken outfit off of his body, making it fall to the ground. He's standing there, wearing just his gray colored boxers. I untie his bandana, tossing it to the side; just to look and see he isn't opening his eyes.

"Open," I say demandingly; and he opens his eyes; revealing beautiful forest green eyes. I start thrusting my hips forward; grinding my body against his. Soft moans come from him, soon growing louder as I continue to do it.

I kiss the players neck, leaving a trail of love bites. Sabre moans with each hickey I form, each one making him moan louder as I get closer to his sweet spot. Soon, Sabre moans out louder than earlier; and I start to lick and bite at that spot, forming another hickey.

Nobody has seen me without all my dark clothing; yet here I am, about to fuck Sabre. I take my hood off, not having the shadow of my hood covering my face; making me face Sabre with my Steve face, same as everyone else's, and red eyes (I don't really know, I'm winging it. )

I pull my hoodie off, tossing it to the ground and then fiddling with my belt. Soon I get the latch undone, sliding the belt free and tossing it towards the side. My black jeans fall to my ankles without the help of my belt, making me stand there in just my boxers. I take his boxers off of him, and he gasps as the wind blows by the two of us.

I have two of my fingers hover in front of Sabre's face, and moments later he takes my fingers into the warmth and wetness of his mouth. He starts to suck on my two fingers, the feeling making me want to moan out.

I restrain myself, not letting a single moan come from my mouth as he continues to suck on my fingers. Soon, I pull my fingers from his mouth, the wind blowing against my wet fingers, that I push into Sabre. Without any warning, I force my two wet fingers into his tight body, loosening him up some so he isn't in as much pain. He moans out, the sound driving me crazy, as I continue to stretch his body. I make scissor like motions with my two fingers, before I remove my fingers from him.