Together As One~ GalaxyVoid

Someone asked for this one a whileeeeeee back, but they asked not to be named, so--  Heads up, this one is shortttt-- (LiKe mE--)

~Void Steve's POV~

I summon lightning on top of Galaxy Steve right after I admit it to Sabre that I'm the same person as Galaxy Steve, teleporting us both away. Galaxy Steve looks around for some sort of escape immediately afterwards, trying to find some way to get away. I smirk, "You're not getting away."

He turns to face me, and then next thing I know; he kisses me. This takes me by complete surprise, but I kiss him back since I have liked him for a long time. Longer than he even ever knew.

His tongue slides against my bottom lip, but when I open my mouth our tongues battle. After a little bit of the small battle between our tongues, I finally win the dominance. I grin, taking the exploration of his mouth slow so it's almost teasing. He whines against my lips, wanting the exploration to go faster. I do as he wishes, taking the exploration faster than I was but still enough it's enjoyable for me too.

When I am finally satisfied, I pull away from the kiss and then lustfully look at Galaxy Steve.

My other half I've been waiting forever to be with.

Galaxy Steve cuddles against me, and I actually blush softly. Not noticeable though, since I'm wearing my hoodie still that covers most of my face. "I love you, Void Steve..." Galaxy Steve says softly, continuing to cuddle against me. "I love you too..." I say softly, messing with his galaxy colored hair and getting it out of his face.

He slowly then falls asleep, and I just hug him softly. "We'll be together soon, love~" I say softly, messing with his hair some more. 

***

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

I soon wake up, just to realize I was cuddling with Void Steve and fell asleep. I blush brightly, and look up at him to see he's awake. "How'd you sleep, love?~" he purrs, making me blush. "Want to do anything?~" he asks me, and I immediately get woke up completely from blushing so much. I nod slowly though, having a feeling I know what he's talking about and wanting it too. 

"What do you want to do?~" he asks me. "T-To be with you..." I stutter out, and he grins. Then, he starts to take my galaxy hoodie off of me, tossing it off to the side. He then takes his own, leaving us both with just our pants on. (I imagine them with hoodies on and nothing else for their upper body--) 

Then, he starts to mess with my belt, soon getting aggravated with it and just breaking it. He then tugs both my pants and my boxers down to my ankles. I gasp in surprise from the feeling, and he just grins. "Relax~" he says soothingly, though his voice is all dark and deep. 

Then, he gets out of his own pants, revealing he wasn't wearing boxers. After that, he thrusts into me without any sort of warning. I yell out from the feeling, gripping the ground tightly as he continues to speedily thrust in and out of me. 

"Holy hell, you're tight~" Void Steve hisses out, making me blush more. He continues to do this, soon adding in pumping my cock as well. I throw my head back in moans, and slightly thrust my hips forward to meet his thrusts. My back arches,  and my fingernails soon start to dig into his back. 

He hisses from the feeling, and then his lips needily meet mine for a lustful and needy kiss. He thrusts into me one last time as I kiss him back, releasing against the two of us. Within like four more thrusts, he releases as well, inside me. 

"I love you, Galaxy Steve," he says as he pulls out of me. 

"I love you too."

~~~

666 words again, aak-- 

Cookie Da' Queen~