Water~ RedBlue

UltraNova915 asked for this, and gave me the prompt. (This is just fluff)

They're awesome ^.^

Also, kinda short but I give up ;-;

~Blue Steve's POV~

I walk through the woods, just enjoying the scenery as I feel a strong pull telling me to go the right. Nervously, because I left Rainbow Steve so I'm alone, I walk towards the right for a while, and soon a big, blue ocean comes into view.

I look at the beautiful ocean, enjoying the new sight I got the urge to go to, and then I hear a bunch of splashing. As if something, or someone, fell in. I run, following the sound just to see a Steve struggling (So many s', and my s key keeps sticking ;-;) to get above the water for air. 

Without thinking, I jump into the ice cold water and go to the Steve's assistance, just to find out it is a Red Steve. His eyes widen when he sees me, and then he seems to slow down his struggles when I don't save him immediately.  

Then I wrap my arms around the Red Steve's waist, and swim up, resurfacing and helping the Red Steve out of the water. His clothes are soaked by the ocean water, as well as mine, and he's gasping for air. I pull myself out of the freezing cold water, and I start shivering slightly. "T-Thanks.." the Red Steve says and then holds his hand out for me to take. 

I slowly extend my right hand to meet his right, (I believe that's right... Not sure though..) and then we shake our hands. "Nice to m-meet you," I say through my chattering teeth. He grins at me, which is a rare sight to see from a Red Steve, "Again," he adds and I look at him confused.  

"W-What?" I ask as I retract my hand and hold my gaze with him, again. "You and I met a while back, though you were with the rainbow one, Rainbow Steve?" He says, and by the proper grammar I begin to recognize him. 

"Aren't you the one who made me and him go into the forest and get you mushrooms for mushroom stew??" I question and he nods. I send an annoyed glare at him from that, but then the glare ends when he steps forward, inches away from my face. I feel my face heat up, and then I lean forward and let my lips lock with his. 

~Red Steve's POV~

I lean forward to where I am inches from Blue Steve's face, and he closes the gap; kissing me. I kiss him back, and I soft blush forces itself onto my face, just like what happened to him. The kiss lasts for a few moments, but shortly after it started, we both pull away at the same time. It didn't last long enough, in my opinion at least. 

I lean my head against his and look into his beautiful baby blue eyes, making my heart melt. "I love you, Blue Steve," I say softly and he pecks my lips softly. "I love you too, Red Steve."

~~~

Anyone else like Alec Benjamin??

As I am finishing this, his song 'Last of her Kind' is on