RedBlueBow

When I did my Professor Red x Rainbow Steve, mah friend Fuzzy_ones_415 dared me to do this as a part two- so ye ._.
Don't judge mistakes, I didn't sleep until this morning-

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Blue Steve walks into the room where me and Professor Red just fucked. He's blushing, and then before long, he ends up walking off. Professor Red tosses me his lab coat, which I throw on and then run after Blue Steve. 

"B-Blue Steve!" I shout as I run towards him. He turns, looking at me with tears in his eyes. "What do you want?" he shouts back, crying. 

I then hug him, and he cries softly on my shoulder. "I-I love you, Rainbow Steve..." Blue Steve says, taking me by complete surprise. "I-I love you t-too, Blue Steve..." I say without thinking and just start to hug him tighter. 

"But I love Professor Red too..." I whisper softly. Blue Steve pulls away from the hug, smiling weakly at me. "What if we all do what me and Professor Red did...?" I suggest, and Blue Steve blushes brightly. 

"S-Sure..." Blue Steve says, making my face heat up. I then grab his hand, leading him to where Professor Red still is. Professor Red sits on the bed, completely dressed; minus the lab coat I have on, which is the only thing covering me. 

Blue Steve reluctantly follows, and I lead him through the door. For a moment, there is just the awkward silence in the room. I wrap the lab coat around me tighter, rethinking what I suggested to Blue Steve. 

"This is... awkward..." Professor Red admits, readjusting himself on the bed. Blue Steve nods slowly, and I smile weakly. "I-I was wondering... if we all could do what me and you did, Professor Red..." I say nervously and he raises an eyebrow. 

"I like you both..." I explain, blushing. 

"If I'm being honest, I like you both too..." Professor Red says softly, making Blue Steve's cheeks have some more color. Blue Steve nods slowly, then I see a slight blush on Professor Red's face. 

Then, something happens that takes me by complete surprise, and I end up squeaking from surprise. Blue Steve kisses me, slowly yet passionately. After a moment, I kiss him back, putting the same amount of passion in the kiss. His hands hesitantly run along my body, and soon he slides his hands under the lab coat I'm wearing. 

The lab coat falls to the ground as we continue to kiss, and his tongue slides along my bottom lip. My lips part, but then our tongues battle around. Sadly, he wins the dominance, and his tongue darts around inside my mouth. I moan against his lips from the feeling, and he simply grins. He continues to do this until he seems satisfied, which is when he finally pulls away. 

Professor Red grins from watching it, before he starts to take his red shirt off again. I then start to attack Blue Steve's neck, leaving a trail of kisses before coming back and nibbling on each spot. Blue Steve moans softly, making me satisfied. As soon as I finish, I then take Blue Steve's shirt off of him as well. 

He blushes softly, making me blush too. Then, he decides to change things around by pinning me against the wall, making my blush worse. He grins from it, before he starts to mark up my neck as well. Between what Professor Red did earlier and what Blue Steve is doing now, my neck is going to look like a Blue Steve and a Purple Steve combined. My fingers hook the hem of his pants, dragging them down to his ankles. 

When Blue Steve is done, he picks me up before gently placing me down on the bed. Professor Red takes his own pants off as well, making him down to just his boxers once again.

(I got lazy from here on, so it's just copy and pasted from an old one I did and changed the names cause I can :P)

Professor Red pulls his own boxers down, and Blue Steve's follow due to me. Professor Red goes to the top of the bed and his cock is in front of me. I take his cock into my mouth and moans come from him. Blue Steve then thrusts into me, and moans come from me, being muffled by Professor Red's cock.

Now all of us are moaning, but Professor Red the most. I feel my climax coming closer as Blue Steve is fucking me senselessly and I am deep-throating Professor Red's cock. Professor Red throws his head back and moans are all that are coming from him, and the sound of mine and Blue Steve's skin hitting against each other rings in our ears.

I feel Professor Red's cock twitch within my mouth and then he releases, getting the gooey substance in my mouth. "Fuck.." He says as he looks down and sees me swallowing it.

"Fuck yeah~ Blue Steve, right there!~ I scream out as he hits something within me. He keeps thrusting into me, going balls deep and I cum, getting the gooey, milky white substance on the bed. One last time, he thrusts into me and releases his blow, filling me up.

He pulls himself out of me and Professor Red kisses me, and I lay there as we all catch our breath.

"Damn, that was amazing.." Blue Steve says while laying down beside me, and sits up to kiss Professor Red, who leans down then lays down beside me. I am in the center, and we all fall asleep, the milky and pearly colored substances dripping off the bed.

~~~

I slept for like, a few hours-- I don't really know, I passed out around 8 something am, and woke up at 11am
Also, sorry UnicornGirlWrites but I don't think I can do your request, sorry...
Now, Imma go do something, might not respond for a while-

Cookie Da' Queen~