Our Room ~ HypnoOrigin

The wonderful PoisonousArrow1480   wrote a fluffshot, and JanaFedon asked for me to make a smutshot out of it; and once I got Arrow's permission, I'm here- thank you Arrowwwww :3

~Origin Steve's POV~

I follow Hypno Steve to the room, biting my lip. He closes the door behind me as soon as I walk in, a wild grin on his face. I blush from it, biting my lip. He then grabs my hand, leading me towards the large bed sitting in the center of the room.

I follow him, wanting this, and he soon lays me on the bed and crawls on top of me. Then, he kisses me again (they kissed in Arrow's fluffshot-), this time much more passionate and rougher than the last.

I kiss back, with the same amount of passion and roughness. Lust fuels the kiss, and I hum against his lips in response. His hands roam along my body, the feeling making me moan against his lips. His tongue darts into my mouth, but then we battle around for the dominance.

With some effort, I eventually manage to best Hypno Steve in the dominance, and I grin against his lips. My tongue slowly dances around inside his mouth, taking pleasure in the victory of dominance that I earned.

My tongue explores all around inside his mouth, leaving nothing untouched before I then flip our position, this way here I am now pinning him to the bed. I pull away from the kiss after a moment, and that's when I see that Hypno Steve is blushing softly. I grin, the sight only making the grin widen.

I then start to tug on his shirt, and he grins before raising his arms, making it easier for me to get his shirt off. I quickly get it off him, throwing it to the side of the room, not caring if I broke anything or anything else. I admire his well-built chest for a moment before I take my own battered shirt off, throwing the torn fabric in the same direction as Hypno Steve's shirt.

It hits the ground with a clatter, clearly knocking something down; but he doesn't care one bit as he then starts to tug on Hypno Steve's sweatpants. Hypno Steve nods, so I immediately rip them off him as well, leaving him in nothing but his mere blue boxers.

I then sit up, undoing my stupid leather belt before throwing it the opposite direction of the shirts, the metal part of it clinking and clattering against the wall but I ignore it. I slide out of my pants as well, also down to my boxers as I crawl back on top of Hypno Steve. He grins, and I hum in response.

I kiss him lustfully, grinding my hips and his against one another to add more of an sensational spark. He kissed back at first, but he then breaks it and moans softly.

The sound makes me grin, like music to my ears as I continue to grind our hips against one another, making me moan lowly.

This continues for a bit before I stop, and he whines softly. I grin, and he huffs. "Just fuck me already, Origin Steve~" he hums. I smirk, and then take his boxers off at a teasingly slow rate. He whines more, and I grin before I take them off the rest of the way, slipping my own off as well before I roughly thrust into him without a warning.

He yells out, arching his back. I grin, continuing to roughly thrust into him, not giving him any time to adjust, but he doesn't seem to mind too much as he throws his head back, moaning loudly. I continue to thrust into him, angling my hips different ways as I continue to thrust into him roughly, sweat starting to drip off my body.

Soon he yells out, louder than before as he claws at my back, making me hiss. I continue to slam into that one spot, loving the loud moans and groans that come from Hypno Steve.

After around six or seven thrusts, he releases against both of our chests, coating them in the slick, gooey substance. I thrust once more into him, and when I'm deep inside him I release as well, before I pull out, laying down next to him on the bed. "T-That was..." he pants.

"Amazing..." I grin, finishing his sentence.

(*Casually seeing the sun come up-*
*Casually watching phone about to die*
gOoD tHiNg tHiS iS aLmOsT dOnE-)

He huffs, before he faces towards me, wrapping his arm around me. I grin, draping my one leg over his, smiling softly. "I love you, Origin Steve," he says softly.

"I love you too, Hypno Steve," I say, and he yawns. "Now sleep, my love," I whisper, and he nods slowly. He closes his eyes, immediately afterwards going to sleep. After that, I close my eyes, going to sleep as well.

~~~

Here's a link to the fluffshot that Arrow wrote-
https://my.w.tt/0ADE3RtooY
I'll put it in the comments so y'all can click it-

Officer Cookie~