Anything ~ FavreMyBlue <Part Two>

So ye- I'm alive again, and here we go-

~Sabre's POV~

I immediately kiss Blue Steve back, my face probably as red as a cherry. My hands run through his soft, fluffy blue hair; gently tugging on it from time to time while also pulling him closer to me. His hand presses on the small of my back, our bodies being pressed up against one another. 

He slowly unzips my chicken suit some, still not breaking the kiss. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip, and I allow him to do as he pleases by parting my lips. His tongue darts into my mouth at a rapid speed, and I moan softly from the feeling. He grins against my lips, continuing to do this. He slips his one hand down the small opening he got in my chicken suit, his hand sliding across my bare chest. 

I end up breaking the kiss, arching my back and throwing my head back from moans. I see him grin, slowly starting to add a even more pleasurable friction by grinding our hips against one another's. He moans lowly from the feeling, and I blush brightly as this wonderful feeling continues. 

Then, he picks me up and carries me to the top floor, and then places me down on the bed. He crawls on top of me, soon dragging my chicken suit zipper down the entire way and sliding it off my body completely. I shiver slightly from a cold chill rushing through my body, though I feel all warm and fuzzy inside from all the wonderful feelings that Blue Steve is giving to me.

He then pulls his shirt up and over his head, tossing it down and off to the side. Then, he roughly kisses me once again. My hands hook the hem of his blue jeans, tugging them down soon after. That's when I realize he wasn't wearing any boxers. I blush like a tomato from that, and he just simply grins.  He then pulls away from the kiss, and instead, he starts to kiss down my jaw and continues to move to different places. 

Soon he reaches a part of my neck, and just from the soft feeling of his lips against my neck, I moan from it. He grins, continuing to pepper kisses along that area and soon licking and biting there too. He continues to mark up at one spot along my collarbone, clearly leaving markings covering most of the skin on my neck. 

After he's finally satisfied, he pulls away and admires the markings he left, making me blush softly. He then starts to tug my boxers down to my ankles, making me have nothing other than my bandanna that covers my eyes and my eyes only. He reaches up towards my head, and I bite my bottom lip softly and whimper. 

He looks down at me in concern, and I just close my eyes. He slowly lets his hands go back towards my head to take my bandanna off, and after so long he gets the knot undone completely. The soft, gray cloth falls from being around my eyes, but I keep my eyes shut tight for a bit before opening them. 

"Please Sabre... open your eyes...." he whispers softly to me, and after a moment, I do. My green eyes look into his ocean blue eyes, all the colors seeming much brighter than normal. He smiles softly at me, his hand resting on my cheek to make me look at him. 

"Your eyes are beautiful..." he mutters softly, making me blush. 

Then, my hands slide under the hem of his boxers, tugging them down completely to make us both completely even. 

"This might hurt a bit..." he says while lining himself up with me, but I nod. 

I grip the sheets on the bed, and he soon thrusts himself into me. I yell out from the painful, yet pleasurable feeling, and he continues to do it. After so long the pain of the feeling fades away and fades into complete pleasure, making me moan and groan. My nails dig into his back slightly, and he hisses from the feeling as he continues to thrust his hips forward roughly. (My vision keeps blurring out and I'm wearing my glasses ;-;)

"B-Blue Steve! Ha-harder!" I shout out through my moans, and Blue Steve does as I say. 

He roughly continues to thrust into me as fast and hard as he can, angling his hips in different ways. Soon he hits my prostate, making me scream out from the feeling. "B-Blue Steve!" I shout, and he grunts in response. 

He continues to slam into that one spot over and over again, and after around the third time I release against the both of us. He continues to thrust into me a few more times before releasing inside me, leaving both of us breathless. 

He pulls himself out of me, and lays down on the bed right next to me. "I... I love you, Blue Steve..." 

"I love you too, Sabre..."

And that's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep. 

~Le Bonus Because Ye~

Rainbow Steve gets back from collecting materials, and he heads into the Rainbow House. It seems silent, just as it should be since there wasn't anyone in there. 

Or so he thought. 

He went up the stairs, just to see both Sabre and Blue Steve cuddling with one another, naked.

Rainbow Steve backs away slowly, going to the Steve Temple to try to erase what he just saw from his mind.

~~~

AnD tHeN rAiNbOw AnD rEd StEvE fUcK-

Cookie Da' Queen~