Ideas~ FavreMyGalaxy

EnderDragon12005 asked for this, and I hope this is basically what you were asking for.

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

I sit down on the ground of the inside of Sabre's head. There isn't too much room in here, though he might not believe me when I say it. 

All around is like small little pictures, most of them with Rainbow Steve, him, and some guy in a red hat. "Hey Sabre," I say and I notice he looks up, seeing as I can see everything he sees right now. "Yeah Galaxy Steve?" he asks. I get up, examining the image, seeing that there is a faint print of letters about the persons head. "Who's... TheLSpike?" I ask, reading the name aloud. He gasps, stopping in his tracks.

"You mean Lucas? Why?" he asks. So, their name is Lucas? "Because, while I am in your mind, I can see some picture like things, those being your memories. The one with this 'Lucas' character just caught my eye, seeing as it was the closest one to me," I explain. He stays quiet for a moment, and then nods. I feel myself slightly get dizzy from him nodding, so I clutch my stomach and sit back down.

But that's when a idea pops into my head. "Sabre! I got an idea!" I explain excitedly and he quickly responds with, "What is it?!" He's clearly excited, so I chuckle softly. "Well, I can't get out, right?" I start with and he sighs. 

"We already know this Galaxy Steve.." he says softly and I put my hand on my head, pretending to be offended, even though he can't tell. "How about I bring you in instead?" I suggest, and then he looks confused. 

"How would it ever be possible for me to get inside my own head?" he asks, and I think about it. For a minute I got nothing, but then, I remember something. "Just as I took both me and you into my head before to show you I have no memories," I explain, and he clearly is thinking about it. 

"Oh right!" he explains and then I sigh. "But how am I going to teleport you in here without being out there myself..?" I ask, and he clearly shrugs. "Now, I'm not trying to make this sound rude, but can you stop moving around so much? It's making me dizzy..." I say and he giggles. "Sorry Galaxy Steve," he says and the idea pops into my head once again, but with the new part included.

"Sabre, I'm going to give you some of my powers, you'll have to teleport yourself here. Just focus on coming into here, and you should get here," I explain. He nods, and then looks down. I feel lightning spawn on me from passing the power through to him, and feel my powers be extremely drained. 

Then tons of lightning spawns on him, and then some spawns in his cramped head. Sabre appears, standing there with the chicken suit on and all of his other glory. I blush slightly, still being drained. "Galaxy Steve!" he explains and comes over to me, hugging me tightly. I hug him back, not as tight, seeing as I'm extremely weak, but enough for him to know I missed him.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" he says, blushing softly as he buries his head against my chest and all my galaxy colored clothing. I chuckle, and then look down at him.

Then, he looks up, his bandana covering his eyes or else I'd be looking at his eyes I dream of seeing. He stands on his tippy toes, and our lips touch. I blush brightly, and lean down to kiss him back. Our lips meet again, sending a spark of love throughout my body as I realize how much I need Sabre. The kiss is fast, but not too fast. It's full of lust, but also love. It's perfect. 

The kiss grows heated as his hands slide up my shirt, but I don't hesitate. I moan softly against his lips. His hands roam around on my chest, mapping their way around while his tongue snakes into my mouth. I moan again, loving this too much. (I'm in the mood for Galaxy Steve to be the sub-dominant; fight me)

His tongue slithers through my mouth as we continue the kiss, and he works his tongue to reach each small bit of my mouth. After so long of him doing this, he pulls away, satisfied. My mind is rushing, but it stops when he pulls my shirt over my head. He tosses it to the side, not caring what it could hit in his fragile mind, and then he starts to work my pants off. They slide off with ease as soon as he gets the belt buckle on my belt off, making me stand there with nothing but boxers covering my body.

He then unzips the zipper on his chicken suit, making it fall to the ground and revealing he wasn't wearing any boxers. I blush slightly and he grinds our hips against one another's, making both of us moan softly from the pleasured friction. 

My boxers soon get discarded too, and then he pops two of his fingers into my mouth. I don't mind, and I suck on the fingers to get my saliva on the two of them. After a moment or two he finally removes the fingers from my mouth, and then he starts to work the fingers into my body. I whimper from not being used to anything like this, but as soon as he looks at me and I see his forest green eyes instead of a bandana, I smile. 

He continues to pleasure me with the fingers, preparing me for soon. Instead of the whimper I had moments ago, I have moans rise out of my mouth from the bottom of my chest. He grins, making some scissor like motions with his fingers. He grips my wrists with one of his hands, holding them over my head and pins me against the wall of his mind.

He thrusts into me without any warning, and I scream out from both some pain and some pleasure. He continues to pump into me, making the pain subside and turn to full on pleasure. Moans continue to flow from my mouth, and some groans and grunts come from Sabre's. 

After so long of him angling his hips in different directions, I scream out from him hitting something inside of me. "Sabre! Oh god, right there!" I scream and he continues to thrust in and out of me. After so long I cum, getting the gooey substance on the wall of his mind. I blush a bright red, but it grows as he continues to hit inside me. 

After about four more thrusts, he finally releases, getting it inside of me. We both gasp for breath, and my mind is rushing. I can't believe we did that...I say to myself in my mind, my rise and fall of chest being a lot rougher than normal. 

"I love you Sabre.." I say and look at his perfect face. He smiles softly, placing his lips on my forehead and letting them sit there for a moment, before pulling away. "I love you too," he says and we rest our heads on one another's bodies. I feel myself slowly drift off, letting the drowsiness take control of my body after so much pleasure.

~~~

Welp, it's one minute until midnight, so just on time! Oof, now I'm going to bed.

~KoOkIe CoOkIe