Make it Up to You ~ RainBow

EnderDragon12005 asked for this and HeyItsBasil gave me the prompt thingy (a while back--).

This was requested a longggggggggggggg time ago-- This one was weird--

~(Sabre's) Rainbow Steve's POV~

Sabre said he has a surprise for me, so I follow him to the middle of the woods. "Sabre," I whine, "What are we doinggggg?" I groan. He smiles at me and then tosses me some materials; obsidian, redstone, repeaters, iron blocks, and one gold block. What is this for??

"With the obsidian, can you make a Nether Portal?" Sabre asks and I nod. I place the obsidian down and Sabre wires some redstone to the portal, then wraps it around and hooks it to a lever. I break some of the redstone, and replace it with a repeater, making the signal strong enough to go the whole way through. 

Sabre flicks the lever and tests the redstone signal, making the redstone glow brightly. "Now, can you dig in the ground and make a pedestal thing, like the ones for a Steve?" Sabre asks.

"A Steve?" I ask with curiosity coating both my eyes and my voice. He nods and I dig out the 3x3 square, putting iron along the edges and the gold block in the center. Sabre places some pistons, and I wire the redstone to them. He puts a few pieces of glass down, enclosing the pedestal. 

After a while we finally finish the machine thing, and Sabre starts saying some weird things like, "Shark, we're ready," and, "Alright, let's do this!"

"What are we doing?" I ask Sabre again, and then I see some words at the bottom left of my vision. Those words read, '09SharkBoy joined the game'

A man wearing a shark onesie and dark sunglasses appears near Sabre, and I pull out my lightning summoner. "Who are you?!" I shout at this mysterious man. The man backs away and Sabre just laughs. "Anyway, let's get onto your surprise, Rainbow Steve," Sabre says and I slowly put the lightning summoner away. 

"I'm Shark, you're Rainbow Steve, right?" the man, err-- Shark, says. He holds out his hand, and I hesitantly take his hand and we shake. "Yep! Nice to meet you, Shark," I say. "Now, I want to see my surprise!" my voice is cheerful and happy a I jump up and down. 

Sabre and Shark both laugh, then Sabre flicks the lever on. Tons of lightning goes off on the portal, and then on the pedestal. Another figure appears, but on the pedestal, and he looks like me! He's rainbow colored, but a little lighter. 

Sabre unhooks the Steve from the machine and the other Rainbow Steve springs to life. "Woah man, this is cool!" the Rainbow Steve shoots out and glides through the air. "Rainbow Steve, get down here!" Shark shouts and then Rainbow Steve turns around. He flies around as he comes down, but he stops when he sees me. 

Our eyes meet and he comes down, holding his hand out for us to shake hands. I blush slightly as I take his hand, "I'm Rainbow Steve," I say softly as we hold each others gaze. "No way! I'm Rainbow Steve as well!" he explains excitedly. 

Both Shark and Sabre laugh behind us and then Sabre's voice is heard next, "Me and Shark are going to go catch up, you two get to know each other."

The both of us nod and then Shark and Sabre walk away, and out of the corner of my eye I see Sabre and Shark holding hands. I look back at Rainbow Steve, then eventually talk about things that go on around the opposite players servers. "Let's get to know one another more," I say and start the entire conversation. 

For a while, we just talk about random things. "Don't you have some 'Rainbow Town'?" he asks me, and I nod slowly. "We used to... but then.. it got destroyed..." I say softly, and when I look up there is concern in Rainbow Steve's eyes. "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't know..." they say softly, and I just sniffle.

"It's fine... it wasn't your fault..." I say softly, and they nod slowly. 

"Can I do.. something, to make it up to you for bringing it up again..?" they ask me, and I nod slowly. Then, he kisses me. 

I move forward, soon sitting in his lap as I kiss him back, surprisingly enjoying the feeling. He then gently bites down on my bottom lip, making me moan softly. He takes that as a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, immediately starting to explore inside it. I moan softly from the feeling, and he continues to do it.

After so long, he seems satisfied, and he pulls away from the kiss first. I whine softly from missing the feeling of his lips against mine, and he just grins. "Enjoying this?~" he purrs softly, and then gently puts me down on the grassy ground. I blush slightly, and he starts to take my shirt off before he stops to ask me for permission through his eyes. 

I nod slowly, and he takes it off me completely before taking his own off as well. I blush slightly, running my hands along his chest. He grins, and then starts to take my pants off me as well. In the same movement, he takes my boxers off me as well, leaving me in nothing. 

I whine, and he just grins from the sound. He then starts to undo his belt, soon getting it off. He takes his own pants off as well, just to reveal he had no boxers on. I blush from the sight, and he then holds two fingers in front of my mouth. I take them into my mouth, sucking on them and coating them in my saliva. 

After a moment or so, he pulls them out of my mouth, and lines them at my entrance. He slowly pushes one into me, and my hands grip the grass tight from the feeling. I arch my back slightly, moaning. He grins, continuing to prepare me for something that's supposed to happen soon, soon adding a second finger. He does scissor-like motions, making me moan louder than before.

He continues to prepare me for a short bit, before he stops and looks at me for permission. I nod slowly, and he thrusts into my slowly. My fingernails immediately start to dig into his back, and he hisses from the feeling. 

He continues to thrust into me, slowly since this is my first time (Clearly, as seen by how many oneshots have you in it--)

Soon I get used to the feeling, and I moan softly. "M-More~" I moan out, and he nods slowly. My fingers run through his colorful hair, just like mine but messier, and soon he starts to thrust into me harder and faster. My back arches more, my moans grow louder, and I throw my head back from them. 

It doesn't take long before I groan loudly, and end up releasing on both of us. The substance drips off us, and onto the green grass to coat it with a crystal-like substance (Rip grass--). He continues to thrust into me though, and after about five more thrusts, he releases as well.

I gasp for breath, while he is just panting slightly; grinning. "I love you~" he purrs softly, making me blush.

"I-I love you t-too," I whisper, and then cuddle up against him. There, I soon fall asleep, snoring softly. 

~RaNdOm BoNuS~

"S-Shark! Harder!~" Sabre yells out through moans as Shark continues to thrust into him. Shark's grip on Sabre's hips get tighter as he angles his hips different ways, trying to find the most pleasurable spot for Sabre. Soon he hits it, making Sabre scream out from the feeling. Shark continues to hit that spot, soon making Sabre release on the both of them, as well as the bed. 

Both of them are panting heavily, Sabre probably a little more though. "I love you, Sabre~," Shark purrs softly in Sabre's ear. Sabre blushes softly, smiling

"I love you too, Shark."

~~~

My goal is to update this book three times today, counting this one--

Cookie Da' Queen~