Smirk~ FavreMyPurple

This prompt was from Piraedunth and the ship was suggested by Maxspades1991 so I decided, "WHAT THE HELL?! SINCE I GOT A TON OF REQUESTS I'LL KNOCK TWO OUT AT ONCE!" So, that's my thoughts XD

Anyway, let's go!!!

~Purple Steve's POV~

As all four of us walk through the forest I see Rainbow Steve talking to Sabre. I can't help but feel a little jealousy towards Rainbow Steve to this, and I watch Sabre's face intensely. I know, creepy right? Well, I like him, a lot, and I can't help but feel jealous whenever Sabre does his signature smirk towards anyone that isn't me.

Sabre never does a full smile; it's always just a smirk. I'll talk to him about that later...

Soon we finally stop and set up camp; making two tents. Me and Sabre in one, Galaxy Steve and Rainbow Steve in the other. I blush as soon as they say it; but manage to control my composure before anyone notices. (I think I worded that wrong, but I'm tired so I don't care)

For a while we sit around the camp fire talking and eating, but as soon as Rainbow Steve yawns everyone else does. "Great Rainbow Steve, now I'm tired," Sabre says jokingly and then smirks; and I feel the jealousy build up. Rainbow Steve laughs and then everyone else does, so I join in on the laughter with my fake laugh. Nobody seems to notice that it's fake though, so I guess it was real enough for them.

"Now I'm going to bed, I'm really tired.." Rainbow Steve says while rubbing his eyes. "Goodnight guys," he says and then walks into the tent. Not long after Galaxy Steve follows so it is just me and Sabre left. "We should be going to bed—" Sabre starts but I completely cut him off. It's been driving me crazy.

"Why do you never actually smile, and just do a smirk?" I ask and then put my own hand over my mouth. Sabre just looks at me for a moment before smirking. Damn it! "Why do you want to know?" Sabre asks me and I can't help but let my cheeks grow a slight pink color. Sabre then laughs, making it grow. "You're adorable, Purple Steve," he says and then smirks again.

"Adorable?" I repeat, not completely understanding him. That's when he blushes slightly. "Shit.. I wasn't supposed to say that aloud," he says and then I look at him, still confused.

"I-I like you, okay?" He says and then I blush a lot more. The man in the chicken suit that I have fallen in love with, likes me too. "I-I-I like you t-too," I say with a stutter. Damn it..

"Really?" He asks me and then grabs my hand as soon as I nod. He leads me towards the tent and I can't help but blush like crazy. As soon as we get in, he zips the doorway (That damn thing sucks..) and then he turns around and tackles me with a kiss. The kiss is needy, showing me how much he actually likes me. I return the kiss with just as much force as soon as we continue to kiss passionately.

For a while the world seemed to revolve around that kiss, but soon I needed air. He did too, because at the same time we pulled away from the heavenly kiss.

I'm left breathless, but what little air I still had leaves me when I gasp as he starts to slowly run his hands over my body. They start at my hair and slowly work their way down; along my chest and onto my hips. But I gasp again and a bright red blush covers my face whenever his hands go over my cock, through my pants. He smirks again at me, and I can't help but want him. Everything of him.

"S-Sabre," I say and he looks at me innocently. "Yes, Purple Steve?" He asks and then I whimper as he removes his hand from where it was, just to cup my cheek. "F-Fuck me," I say and blush like crazy. (As I write this a song I am listening to says, "And if you want to go to heaven you should fuck me tonight")

He blushes too, but not as much as me. "If you wish, Purple Steve~" he says in a suductive voice. It makes me fall for him all over again. He pulls down the zipper on his chicken suit, and I watch in awe as it comes off to reveal his well built chest. Then his hands slide under my shirt and start to tug up on it, taking off the purple it's made of.

He looks at my body for a moment before he then leans down and gently kisses my neck. This sends my body afire, but in a good way. I love it. The kisses keep moving to different spots and before long I am a moaning mess. He finds my sweet spot, which makes me moan louder than any time I have yet, and he starts to do lick and bite at that spot.

Not long after he pulls away and admires the mark he just made on my neck, while I admire his chest. He smirks, and then says, "Like what you see? Because I know I sure do~" I blush and nod at the same time before he starts to undo my belt. After a moment he gets it undone, and then he slides my purple jeans down. Now, I'm left in just my boxers, but he has basically the same except for he has his bandana.

"C-Can I see your eyes?" I ask and he looks at me for a moment. Soon, he reaches up above his head and starts to untie the bandana, letting it fall to reveal his beautiful green eyes. "They're beautiful," I say as I push the loose locks of his hair out of his face; getting a clearer view of his eyes.

"Thanks.." he says, clearly in doubt so I kiss him. "I would never lie to you, Sabre," I say softly as soon as I break the kiss.

"No," he says and then he smiles, a sincere smile and not a smirk. Damn, with that smile, I think I fell for Sabre again.

Then he slides his fingers into the hem of my boxers. He looks at me for permission, and I nod so he takes my boxers off my body. Now, I have nothing; so I pull his boxers off him too. He kisses me again softly, and starts to grind our hips against one another. I moan against his lips before we pull away and he goes down to where he is about to enter me. "Are you ready?" he asks, almost uncertain himself. "Y-Yeah.." I say and then he slowly pushes into me. Damn, it hurts a lot at first, but before long I already get used to the feeling. He thrusts in and out of me and before long my climax already starts building up. My nails dig into his back as he continues to search for the spot to make me scream his name. Before long, he finds it and I scream in both pain and pleasure. "F-Fuck! Sabre! Hell yeah, right there!~" I scream and I arch my back to meet his thrusts. (Have fun sleeping, Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve ;) )

Soon I feel my climax start to come, meaning this sensational feeling is going to end soon. I cum, getting the gooey substance on both of us at the same time as he fills me up. Immediately afterwards we are both gasping for air to flow into our lungs, but smiling at each other. "I love you, Purple Steve," Sabre says and I continue to let the oxygen to come to me for a moment. "I love you too, Sabre,"

~~~

Finally did it... I was going to do the Purple Steve x Rainbow Steve I have from origins that was suggested on the day before Thanksgiving; but my damn notebook went missing so I can't find it. But, at least I posted something?