DarkShadowNightmare

I uh-- this was requested by JulisaM12345678910 a while back- I'm dead from writing this-- aT lEaSt i'M nOt oN mY pHoNe AnYmOrE aNd I cAn HaVe oVeR 40 pArTs tO a BoOk- Since none of the threesomes have had a title, this one doesn't get one either-

~Dark Steve's POV~

"Dark Steve! Shadow Steve! Come here, now!" Nightmare Steve shouts from his throne room of the castle, his voice booming through the entire building. "C-Coming, Master!" I shout back, quickly running off to the room. 

I open the door, seeing Nightmare Steve sitting on his golden throne. I bow, and not long after, Shadow Steve comes rushing in as well. "You needed us, Master?" I say, and he slyly grins. He then gets up off the throne, striding over towards where me and Shadow Steve stand. "Yes, I did. It seems both of you have managed to fail the simple task of getting rid of those pests, Rainbow Steve and Sabre."

I panic, having no way to fight it and nowhere to run to. "I-I uh.. Master..." Shadow Steve starts, but the loud booming voice of Nightmare Steve's cuts him off. "Silence! I'll just have to teach you a lesson~" Nightmare Steve then, to my surprise, kisses Shadow Steve. 

I feel my heart slowly tear apart, seeing as I've liked both Nightmare Steve and Shadow Steve for a while. I hang my head down low (CaN i HaNg mYsElF fRoM wRiTiNg tHiS?--), slowly walking towards the door. Then, Nightmare Steve pulls away from his and Shadow Steve's kiss, grabbing onto my arm. 

His lips captivate mine in a lustful kiss, making me moan softly from the mere feeling. He slips his tongue into my mouth the second my lips part, exploring each and every small crevice in my mouth. I moan softly from the feeling, loving every second of it. (Why do I keep sneezing like 10 times or more when writing smutshots?--) Then, even more pleasure gets added in as I feel Shadow Steve peppering small kisses on my neck, which soon start to soft nibbling. 

Nightmare Steve pulls away from the kiss, grinning. Shadow Steve continues to nibble along my neck, searching for my sweet spot. Soon after, he finds it, making me let out a loud moan. Shadow Steve continues to mark up that one spot, probably leaving one huge hickey there, as well as a bunch of hickeys littered around it. 

Then, Nightmare Steve takes me by complete surprise when he picks me up, carrying me to his bedroom. Shadow Steve trails behind us like a puppy dog, his gray eyes seeming full of love. Nightmare Steve sets me down on the bed with a grin, before he starts to undress me of my dark clothing. 

When I'm down to just my black and yellow boxers, Nightmare Steve grins. "I got a fan, huh?~" he purrs, making me blush brightly. I nod though, unable to form words from the embarrassment. Then, Nightmare Steve pulls his own shirt up and over his head, revealing a very bold six pack. My eyes widen slightly from the mere sight of him without a shirt, and he just continues to grin. 

Shadow Steve starts to take his own shirt off as well, trying to catch up to the point where we are. Nightmare Steve stops him though, before undressing Shadow Steve for him. Shadow Steve blushes softly, letting Nightmare Steve do this, seeing as we're supposed to do whatever Nightmare Steve says. 

~Le' Third Person POV~

As Nightmare Steve finishes undressing Shadow Steve to just his boxers, Nightmare Steve then starts to mess with his own belt. When he can't get it open, Dark Steve quickly gets off the bed and helps him; somehow managing to make Nightmare Steve blush softly. Dark Steve blushes as he notices that Nightmare Steve is blushing, and then he starts to tug Nightmare Steve's black and yellow sweatpants off his body. 

When the sweatpants hit the ground, it reveals Nightmare Steve wasn't wearing any boxers. Dark Steve's eyes widen more from surprise, and a bright red blush grows onto his face. 

Nightmare Steve then takes Dark Steve to the bed again, setting him down in the center, towards the top. Then, Nightmare Steve goes to the bottom of the bed, tugging Dark Steve's boxers off him completely in one swift move. Dark Steve gasps from the feeling, and Nightmare Steve just grins. 

Then, Nightmare Steve thrusts into Dark Steve's tight body in one swift move, making Dark Steve yell out from the feeling. Shadow Steve then takes his boxers off as well, climbing on the bed with his cock in front of Dark Steve's face. Dark Steve takes Shadow Steve's cock into his mouth, moaning from the feeling as Nightmare Steve continues to roughly trust in and out of Dark Steve. "You're so tight!~" Nightmare Steve says in his rough, yet sexy voice. 

Shadow Steve moans loudly from Dark Steve's moans sending a vibration feeling through his cock, and Nightmare Steve just continues to grunt as he continues to slam himself into Dark Steve. 

Nightmare Steve angles his hips different ways, slamming into Dark Steve each way. Soon, he hits something inside Dark Steve, making Dark Steve moan even louder against Shadow Steve's cock. Shadow Steve moans loudly, releasing inside Dark Steve's mouth. Shadow Steve pulls himself out of Dark Steve's mouth, panting for more air. 

Nightmare Steve continues to hit the same spot that makes Dark Steve moan loudly over and over again, making Dark Steve yell out from the feeling. After around the third time he hits it, Dark Steve gets sent over the edge, releasing on the both of them. 

Nightmare Steve continues to do that, before he releases inside of Dark Steve. Nightmare Steve pulls himself out, and all three of the Steve's are panting heavily from the amazing, pleasurable feeling they all just shared together. 

"I love you, Master... And you too, Shadow Steve..." Dark Steve pants out, blushing softly and then yawning. 

"I love you too, Dark Steve.. and you too, Master..." Shadow Steve says with a groan, laying down on the bed. 

"You guys can call me Nightmare Steve, my loves~ I love you too."

With that, the three of them soon go to sleep on the bed, both Shadow and Dark snuggling against Nightmare. 

~~~

I've felt sick writing this, so-- Sorry if it sucks-

Cookie Da' Queen~