I Missed You ~ TheRainbowSpike

It's so late-- This one was suggested by Maggiebutton and ye- Some of this was copied from my fluffshot book (The first TheRainbowSpike ship), I got lazy--

~Rainbow Steve' POV~

Lightning spawns, telling me that Lucas is trying to summon me onto his server. I go towards the Rainbow Tree of Life, hopping into the massacre of lightning, getting teleported to Lucas' server.

Lucas unlocks me from the machine, and I stumble out. Lucas smiles, and I giggle softly. "Hey Rainbow Steve!" he grin brightly, and I giggle once again. "Hey Lucas! Why'd you summon me?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Sabre couldn't get on today, and he said maybe me and you could do some work around here," his voice is happy. I jump in excitement, happy because we'll probably build some stuff.

He chuckles, making me blush softly. I compose myself before he can notice though, making my slight crush on him get buried deep inside me.

~Lucas' POV~

I tell Rainbow Steve that I invited him because Sabre can't get on, but in reality it's because I missed seeing him. He jumps in excitement as soon as I say we could work on things on my server some, and I chuckle softly. After that, he grabs my hand and takes me towards the thing we need to work on the most. The basement.

Even though me and Sabre have spent hours on it, it still looks like some sort of tornado came through and destroyed it all. Doesn't help that some evil Steve's have attacked this place before.

Rainbow Steve pulls out some spruce wood, and then starts to repair the floor. I help him, and we continue to place the wood until the floor is back to being solid ground. "Now, we should finish repairing the walls, right?" he asks me and I shrug. "It's your choice, do whatever you want to do first," I say and he turns around.

"Well, what if I told you that I want to do something that isn't repairing this basement?" he asks me and I shrug. "Well, what do you want to do then?" I ask and he giggles.

"I wanna kiss you," he says softly, blushing the same shade of red as his hair when he's at full power. I blush just as bright, and then step forward, gently pushing him against the wall. Both of our blushes manage to get even redder, as I slowly kiss him softly. He kisses me back, wrapping his hands around my neck, and then tossing my hat off to the side.

He runs his fingers through my hair while our lips move against one another's in sync, making the kiss slow and passionate. We both pull away, too soon for comfort, and he giggles softly. "I love you Lucas!" he says and softly kisses my cheek.

"I love you too Rainbow Steve."

Then, he kisses me again, this time is rougher than the last. His legs wrap around my waist, pressing his lower body against my groin. I groan against his lips from the feeling, soon breaking the kiss. His arms stay wrapped around my neck though, holding me close to him. (I sNeEzEd LiKe TeN tImEs WrItInG tHiS aNd HaD tO kEeP cLeAnInG mY cOmPuTeR sCrEeN--) I grin, and then carry Rainbow Steve up the stairs towards my room in the house. 

"Lucas? Where are we going?" he asks, burying his face against my neck. 

"Don't worry, you're going to like it~" I purr in his ear, and I can tell he's blushing madly. I grin, swinging the door open and then gently setting Rainbow Steve down on the bed. I then carefully push him down on the bed, making sure his head is going to land on a pillow and nothing hard (Like your cock--), and I crawl on top of him. He's blushing brightly, making my grin grow wider. 

"L-Lucas?" he asks, and I gently kiss him. The kiss is short and sweet, before I move on and start to kiss down his jaw, heading towards his neck. As soon as my kisses start getting littered across his neck, I add some other things happening too; like, licking the spot and gently nipping at the skin. Rainbow Steve pants softly from the feeling, clearly enjoying it. I continue to do it, searching for a certain spot on Rainbow Steve's neck.

~Third Person POV~

It doesn't take long for Lucas to finally found it, and he's sure of it when Rainbow Steve lets out a loud moan. Lucas continues to nip at that one spot, as well as suck on it. Rainbow Steve grips the sheets, moaning uncontrollably. 

When Lucas seems satisfied, he pulls away from Rainbow Steve's neck to see the large purple mark he left on his lover's neck. Lucas grins, and then starts to grind his hips against Rainbow Steve's. 

Rainbow Steve's firm erection presses against his pants, making him whimper softly from the feeling. Lucas hears Rainbow Steve's whimpers, and stops; thinking that he accidentally hurt Rainbow Steve somehow. "Are you okay, Rainbow Steve?" Lucas asks, and Rainbow Steve shakes his head. 

Rainbow Steve, being the innocent Steve he's always been, doesn't understand the feeling he has down at his lower region. Lucas notices it, and grins as soon as he does. "Someone's eager, aren't they?~" Lucas says as he tugs Rainbow Steve's pants down to his ankles. The rainbow colored Steve gasps from the feeling, still being completely confused. 

Then, the dominant one pulls his subdominant lover's boxers down to their ankles, and then takes their cock into his mouth. Rainbow Steve's eyes widen from the feeling, and he throws his head back in pleasured moans. 

This continues for a bit, before Rainbow Steve releases inside of Lucas' mouth. Lucas grins, swallowing the substance. "Better?~" Lucas purrs, and Rainbow Steve blushes; nodding. Then, Lucas takes his red vest off and tosses it to the ground, his gray shirt following soon after. Rainbow Steve's eyes wander across Lucas' built chest, and soon after Rainbow Steve's rainbow hoodie finally follows. 

Since Rainbow Steve was lazy that morning and just wore his hoodie, Rainbow Steve completely naked while Lucas still has his black jeans and his boxers. Rainbow Steve whines, wanting things to become more fair. 

Lucas smirks, and then takes his belt off; which leads to his black jeans falling off his hips and to the ground. Then, Lucas slides his boxers off as well; making the two of them even again. Then, Lucas crawls on top of Rainbow Steve again, grinning. "This might hurt a bit..." Lucas warns Rainbow Steve, slowly pushing into him. 

~Lucas' POV~

I slowly push myself into Rainbow Steve's tight entrance, and Rainbow Steve winces from the feeling. Tears weld up in his colorful eyes that are always full of life, seeming completely out of place. I stay still, trying to let him get used to the feeling. 

After so long, Rainbow Steve moans softly from the feeling, signalling that he's ready. I slowly continue to push myself inside his fragile body, and he bites his bottom lip gently. I lean down and kiss him softly for reassurance, and he immediately kisses back. 

Then, when I'm all the way in, Rainbow Steve continues to moan softly. I start to buck my hips forward, and he continues to let out moans and groans, and he's also panting softly. Within minutes of the amazing feeling, my climax already starts to build up, and I'm pretty sure Rainbow Steve's does as well. "I-I'm close~" I pant out as I continue to thrust my hips forward, and Rainbow Steve continues to let out all kinds of embarrassing sounds. I love the sounds though, wishing this amazing feeling would last forever so I could forever hear those sounds. 

With one last thrust, we both release; him on the both of us, as well as the bed, while me inside him. He's practically gasping for breath, while I'm just panting heavily. "Can I tell you the real reason I summoned you to my server?" I ask him, and he nods slowly. 

"I missed you," I say as I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck. He smiles softly, and I kiss him gently. "I love you..." I whisper as soon as we pull away, making him smile. "I love you too, Lucas... and I missed you too."

~Le' Bonus Junk You Don't Need But You Really Want~

And with that, the lovers fell asleep in the bed, the gooey substance dripping off the edge of the bed. 

Then Sabre, poor poor Sabre, decided he wanted to check on his two best buddies. He looked everywhere for them, and eventually found them. Both of his friends, Lucas and Rainbow Steve were on the bed in Lucas' room, naked; sleeping in one another's arms. Sabre backed away slowly, wishing he could get Memory Steve there to erase that from his memory.

~~~

I got to wake up early in the morning-- it's 4:30am as I post this-- Hope you enjoyed, see you next time

I'm pretty sad right now, so I'm just gonna go cry myself to sleep--

Cookie Da' Queen~