Library Trip~ FavreMyGalaxy

Nobody asked for this, but I got the idea from rewatching TheChainsmokers 'Let You Go' music video

Also, like I said, it was going to be late 'tonight' or early tomorrow. It's 10:00 in the morning

~Sabre's POV~

The great librarian just disappeared, and Galaxy Steve has his powers back. Nobody else is here, and I refuse to leave without anyone watching over the place.

"Sabre, come on, we need to go defeat Void Ste—" Galaxy Steve starts but I cut him off. "We can't leave, Galaxy Steve, the great librarian isn't here to watch over the library so we need to," I say. Galaxy Steve looks at me for a moment, and I look at his faded yellow eyes.

"You're right, but this place is boring, we need something to do," Galaxy Steve groans. I giggle softly at how childish he's acting, making him blush slightly. I smirk and walk towards him, and his blush grows brighter. Galaxy Steve places his hands gingerly on my hips, and a soft blush appears on my face as well.

Galaxy Steve looks down at my smaller frame, and I look up at him. A slight breeze blows through the library, ruffling Galaxy Steve's galaxy colored hair. He leans down and then kisses my lips softly, and I instantly kiss him back. His tongue swipes against my bottom lip, asking for dominance, and I let him take control.

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

My tongue swipes against Sabre's bottom lip, asking him for dominance. I didn't expect him to accept right away, but he did. My tongue immediately darts into his open lips, exploring every inch.

We pull away moments later, with a thick strand of saliva connecting us. A soft pink blush appears on Sabre's face, and I love the sight. Sabre's hands are wrapped around my neck, making the both of us closer together.

His hot breath fans across my face as I look at his gray bandana, hiding his beautiful eyes I dream of seeing. Slowly, he removes his hands from around my neck and goes to untie the bandana instead.

I watch as he gets the knot out, making the plain gray bandana fall of and reveal his forest green eyes (Why do they keep changing between forest green and emerald green? I don't know..). "They're beautiful.." I mutter softly and he looks up. His right leg wraps around my torso while my hands stay on his hips.

Soon I remove my hands from being on his hips, and instead place them on his cheek. I look into his eyes for a moment, enjoying the sight, and he blushes a brighter color. I kiss his soft lips softly, again, and push him against the wooden bookshelf. (This is giving me a Chainsmokers vibe..)

I gently thrust my hips against him, making him moan softly against my lips. Both of our clothing is still on, so it keeps him from reaching full pleasure all at once right now.

He breaks the kiss and throws his head back in moans, making me smirk softly. I continue to grind our hips together, and listening to the soft, pleasured moans that I earned from him. Slowly, I start to unzip his chicken suit, and when I'm finished, he has nothing on his body except for his boxers.

He tugs on my galaxy colored hoodie, pulling it off and then tossing it against the bookshelf. Since I didn't wear a shirt under the hoodie today, his hands press up against my bare chest, and I moan softly from his ginger touch. He smirks and then starts to undo my belt, immediately after the belt comes off my pants come off too; thanks to the fact I wore loose pants today.

His fingers hook the hem of my boxers, and then drag them down, making me wear nothing while he still has his boxers on. He goes down and strokes my length with his gentle touch, earning soft moans from me. I melt to his touch while he continues to run his hands along my cock, before he takes the entire length into his warm and wet mouth. Soft, pleasured moans rise from the back of my throat and then come out, without being suppressed in any way.

My hands grip around Sabre's hazelnut brown hair as he continues to tease me, swirling his tongue in circles around the tip of my cock. Sabre looks up at me with his innocent green eyes as he continues to give me a blow job, and then he pumps what bit he can't fit into his mouth. It doesn't take long for my climax to start building up, and when it does override, I release inside of his mouth.

I watch him as he swallows it all, leaving me standing there as a blushing mess. He comes up and then kisses me, and I taste the slight taste of a salty, milky substance on his lips. I smirk against his soft lips before I pull away again, and then take his boxers off.

Now, we are both even: we both got no clothes and we also both got some pleasure. Next, my three fingers hover in front of Sabre's mouth; which he quickly takes into the comfort of being between his now-plump lips. We stay like that for a moment, him sucking on my three fingers while I awkwardly stand there, watching him and taking in every small detail. 

After a few moments I remove my three fingers from his mouth and then push one of them into Sabre; making him moan loudly. Next, I push a second finger that's coated in his saliva into his tight body. I make scissor motions within him and then remove the fingers; completely forgetting about the other finger being coated in Sabre's saliva. 

I look up at Sabre, my yellow eyes meeting his green ones, and he nods, understanding what I'm suggesting. I slowly force my way into his not-as-tight body, and he digs his nails into my back. I hiss slightly, from the pain, but I get used to it pretty quickly. For a moment I just let him get used to the feeling, seeing as he's new to this, and then start to rock my hips back and fourth.

"Mhmmm G-Galaxy Steve~" Sabre moans out and then I place my hands on his hips again. I watch him as he starts to practically crumble under my fingertips, making him a moaning mess. I gingerly place my lips on his, intoxicating him with my kiss. The kiss is full of lust, but also love, and I love it. 

I thrust my hips, making him moan even more. For many more thrusts I search for the spot to make him scream out, but all I find is places that make him moan. As I angle my hips to the right, and thrust into him again, he screams out my name. "G-Galaxy Steve!~" he screams and I simply smirk. 

I continue to pound into him at that one spot, making him throw his head back in moans. Around the tenth time I do it, he cums, getting the gooey substance on both of our chests. At the same time he does it though, I do as well, but inside of him. 

"I love you, Sabre," I say softly as sweat pours off my body. He looks up and kisses me softly, then brushes my sweat coated hair out of my face.

"I love you too, Galaxy Steve," he says and then rests his head on my shoulder.

"I am bac— WHAT THE HELL?!" We hear the Great Librarian say, and when turn my head I see him standing there. 

~~~

Oof, now I got to go get my cousin a band-aid, she cut her finger on something again. Rip..