Anything You Want~ FavreMyDark

I am back! Schedules are boring and slow sometimes, then they are coming so damn fast you can't stay caught up with them. I've decided, every once and a while I am going to do a fluff part of one, and then break it into a smut as part two.

*Cough* *Cough* Next week *Cough* *Cough*

Wait what? Anyways, let's get into this!

~Sabre's POV~

(Short, but meh I don't give a fuck anymore)

Here I am, standing in front of the weakened Dark Steve, with the strength to kill him right here; yet I don't. I freeze up, still with the sword in my hand. He looks at me with pleading eyes, begging me to spare his life. "Sabre... Please, I'll make it up to you; just let me live," he goes down to his knees and pleads. (I'll make it up to you, you, you, every night~ Fuck now I have Every Night by Imagine Dragons stuck in my head!)

"Like how?" I ask, making my voice not show the emotions I am feeling. They're making me feel weak. But what am I feeling? He's my enemy, yet I feel like I can't end him. What's going on? Do I... Like him?

~Dark Steve's POV~

Sabre stands there with his sturdy sword (Shut up, dirty minded people) pointed towards me. I'm down on my knees, begging him to spare my life. "Sabre... Please, I'll make it up to you, just let me live," I plea. He doesn't seem to let me be, but also doesn't charge at me. He seems to be thinking, lost in his thoughts.

"Like how?" He finally asks and I think about it. How could I make it up to him? "I'll do anything you want," I speak without thinking. He raises his eyebrow at me before saying the exact words I said a moment ago, "Anything?" I simply nod and then he drops the sword on the ground. He takes slow steps towards me, and soon he is standing in front of me. His lower region is in front of my face, and I blush slightly.

He then squats down on front of me, our faces inches away before his hands rest on my cheek; forcing me to look at him. My face with pink dusting over my cheeks, facing his perfect face, hiding his eyes I've longed to see.

That's when it happened. He smashes our lips together with a powerful, passionate kiss. This sends fireworks off throughout my body and his tongue forces itself into my mouth. I let him do as he wants to me, so I let my tongue lay limp at the bottom of my mouth. Moans rude up my throat as his tongue dances around my mouth.

He smirks within the kiss before he pulls away and then he kissed my neck. I moan softly as he gets to my sweet spot, forming a hickey. Loud moans rise from my chest and come out, the sounds echo through my ears. When he stops I whimper from his lips losing contact work my neck. He kisses me softly again before he kisses down my jawline. Soft moans rise from the back of my throat before he tugs on my shirt.

I allow him to take it off of mend then he continues to kiss down my chest. As he moves on to another spot, a small tingly feeling is left at each spot; as if a ghost of his lips. The kisses get lower and lower until my gray sweatpants get in the way.

He pulls them off my body, then taking my boxers off. I gasp from the cool air blowing against my bare body. He just smirks before he continues to kiss, kissing all the way down my cock. I gasp and moan from the contact and my hands grip his messy brown hair. I tug at his hair as he takes my cock into his mouth. Loud moans echo through my head, all of them my own.

As I get closer to my end he stops and I whimper from the loss of contact. He smirks and kisses me again, and then I moan softly. I love the feeling against one another's, and I love Sabre. Even when we fight, he still holds a smile.

He pulls away and unzips his chicken suit, but my arms stayed around his neck. A soft blush covers my face and my black hair fans across my forehead. He takes his chicken suit off and reveal his body, and I moan softly from the sight.

As the onesie hits the ground I see his white colored boxers handing lose on his hips. He slides them off of himself and then thrusts into me without any warning. I yelp in surprise from the invasion. Inlet out some pleasured moans and slightly pained screams. He slows down a slight bit with his thrusts, and I dig my nails into his back, and he speeds up some.

Loud moans keep pouring from my mouth, but I quiet down when he kisses me. I moan against his lips as my climax starts to build up. I arch my back when his thrusts hit something within me, an I scream out, "Fuck!~ Sabre, right there!~" He continues those thrusts there and my back arches even more.

The fifth time he hits there I release, getting the warm, gooey substance on the both of us. He thrusts there one last time. Esker he releases inside of my body.

We're both panting heavily, me from all this pleasure and excitement happening, and Sabre from giving this pleasure and excitement to me.

"I love you Sabre~" I moan out as I start to finally catch my breathe. He hums in response an kisses me softly. "I love you too, Dark Steve. Now I got one more wish~" he purrs softly in my ear.

"A-Anything~" I respond with and finally start to breathe somewhat normally. "No more being evil," he says and I nod.

"Anything for you, Sabre," I say and then close my eyes. He brings is to the ground and I slowly go to sleep; just to wake up to a voice. "Sabre?!" Rainbow Steve shouts and I instantly shoot up.

Rainbow Steve is furious, and Sabre just looks confused. Damnit...

~~~

I know it's Friday, but I want to get this out now. I got something to say about tomorrow...

I might not be on for a little bit, there is supposed to be a lot of snow.

By that I mean they are calling for around 2 feet of snow, and the power going out. I love you all, see you at the next chapter of 'The Memory of the Artifacts', if I don't get as much snow, that is. Thank you for reading the second oneshot for this book!

 Thank you for reading the second oneshot for this book!

It's already snowing...