Chapter 2

Maria POV

*

Lord I pray that you give me the strength not to kill anybody at this school. I have a bullshit radar planted inside of me and that motherfucker keeps going off. I just knew some shit was going to happen and I hope to god that his children have the common sense not to fuck with me. Right after breakfast we all got in the car and I dropped Santi off at his daycare center. We pulled inside the school's parking lot. I saw a couple of whips that either belonged to some dope boys or a few spoiled ass rich kids. Either one wouldn't be good for us.

I led the girls to the front office for our schedules. I saw people looking at us the entire way there. "Can I have my face back the fuck?" Selena snapped. I chuckled a bit. I knew one of us was going to say something.

The females were giving us the evil eye and I looked right back, daring one of them to jump stupid. Shoot I wish a nigga would jump stupid too. Give me a reason to jump retarded on their ass. But nah I need to make sure my sisters are good. "Look at them ugly bitches thinking they're cute," I hear a few females snickering in the corner. I rolled my eyes. Bitches are always hating for no reason. I led the way in, we got our schedules and stepped out the office.

"Okay putas, have a good day. Try to stay cool you guys." I hugged them before they went looking for their class. I glanced around making sure none of them hoes tried anything to my sisters before I went off looking for my class. I was looking down at my paper and glancing up at the numbers on the doors to see if I was close to the right class. It looked as if I was. Someone suddenly bumped into me hard as fuck. Like they were trying to take my entire shoulder blade with them. "Excuse the hell out of you," I snapped.

"Excuse me?" some anorexic bitch turned around with what I assumed was her friends. These bitches need Jesus I swear. What the fuck are you doing in school with leather mini skirts, three inch heels and a halter top? Did I just walk into East Hoe High? "What did you just say to me?"

"You hard at hearing? I said what the fuck you said. Excuse the hell out of you the fuck? How big this fucking hallway is and you want to run away with the little bit of shoulder I have? Hell nah shit ain't like that."

"I know this immigrant ain't talking to me like she's fucking crazy."

"Immigrant? Honey you do NOT want to go there with me okay? There's no 'like she's crazy' bitch I am crazy. Do you want me to show you just how crazy I can be?" She didn't say anything. "Yeah shut the fuck up. Get your toothpick built ass out of my face. Wearing a children's extra small ass skirt. I'll flick your ass off the map do not play with me. Anything else you want to say? No? Good adios hoes." I turned around and kept walking.

"Since you're new I guess I have to educate you in who the hell I am." I ignored her ass. If the bitch wanted to get froggy she shouldn't have waited until I was all the way down the hall.

Sophia POV

*

I'm so glad I have lunch with my sisters. These kids are irksome as hell. So many girls have been calling my 'weave' stiff and all types of mess. Guys have been saying I'm the only black girl they know with no ass and I'm just over it and this school. I was on my phone at an empty table chilling and waiting for my sisters. I already got my food. Selena went in line to get her stuff. I saw a couple of dudes eye her like she was a piece of meat. Dirty dick asses.

"Excuse me." I looked up at this towering dude just looking over me. I've seen him around today but only from glances. I think he's in a higher grade that's why. But he was light skin with a beard and lips on his neck. I have to admit, he was fina as hell. But I like my men dark.