Chapter 37

Tyson POV

*

As y'all know shit got hectic for a second. Dallas is still working on finding this dude and Speed is taking charge of it. I guess he feels like he caused Selena's episode since he called her out her name.

"Is everyone okay?" Nakiya was always here with me. Some shit is going on at home with her parents so I let her stay over here.

"No one's okay but they're getting better, that's all I can say." She looked nervous. "What's wrong ma?"

"N-Nothing," she worried her bottom her lip. She does that when she's nervous.

"You lying. Tell me what's up. You know I'm here for you."

She stared at me for a second and took a deep breath. "Okay. Well, it's been a few weeks and I missed my period." My heart rate picked up. "I took three different pregnancy tests and they all came back positive." I was quiet for a while. Did she really just say she's pregnant? "Tyson?"

"Damn," I sighed rubbing my head.

"You're not happy," she said.

"It's just...a really awkward time. We're barely out of high school you know?"

"I'm not aborting my baby Tyson," she said catching an attitude. "We were grown enough to have sex so now it's time to grow up and take care of our-"

"Chill," I said glaring at her. "Did I tell you to get a fuckin abortion? I think the fuck not. I was just saying in general. Hell yeah Imma be there for you and our child. No matter how hard or tough the road is. I love your little ass and I'm glad you're going to be the one to carry my first born."

She smiled at me. "You love me?"

I chuckled. Of course that's the only thing she heard. "Yeah girl. I love your little mean ass." I leaned down and kissed her. I didn't want to be one of those niggas that are quick to leave because shit gets real. I know I'm going through some things but I was man enough to lay it down so I'll be man enough to take care of my responsibilities.

Tamia POV

*

I can't believe that manly Taco Bell ass hoe wiggled her way in between me and Dallas. Her sisters jumped me multiple times but that's not stopping shit. Dallas will always and forever be mines. He's just confused and brainwashed by this new hoe. I'll fix all of them believe that.

Drew POV

*

          I have this suspecting feeling that something big is going to happen. I've been on Ps and Qs lately. I believe Maria when she says this dude is trouble and I don't like lying to her big forehead ass. But I get it. We have to get this man out the picture so the girls don't have to keep looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives. After Selena's episode everything's been quiet so I know something is about to rock the boat. Let me get a life jacket because I can't swim.