Chapter 42

****Explicit Content****

Dallas POV

*

We got back to the beach around like six. Maria let her grandmother watch Santi for tonight. "So what you wanna do?"

"Let's go to a club!" Selena was excited. "It's gonna be so much fun. And it's right on the beach so we can watch the sunset."

"That doesn't sound half bad," I said. Maria and Sophia agreed. "We should get everyone up and ready."

*

*

*

I'm on my phone checking on everything back home. These cameras Chase set up works like magic. The Dboyz I got in charge were doing what they're supposed to do. They weren't letting the hoes slide with the rules or anything. They were making sure none of my shit comes up short. It's only been a day since we left and I told them nobody gets paid until I get back. Just give it a few days and some bull shit will happen.

I heard Maria walking out the room. I glanced up at her and then back at my phone. I had to do a double take on her ass. My baby was looking right. She had on this long red sundress that hugged her body just right. She curled her hair and had a red flower in it. That ass was jiggling everytime she took a step. "Damn." I couldn't stop staring. I licked my lips as I watched her move around.

"Papi chulo you're drooling," she joked. "You like?" she spun around to give me a full view of her. I was too busy staring at that ass of hers.

"Damn," was all I could say. She grinned and walked towards me. I kissed her and grabbed a handful of her ass.

She moaned. "You keep this up and we won't make it." She winked at me.

"Maybe that's not a bad idea." I pulled her closer to me.

"Later papi."

"Promise?"

"Why do you think I left Santi with mi abuela?" Oh hell yeah! Now I'm really turnt about tonight. We met everyone outside the beach houses. All the guys had on shorts and a wife beater. The girls were wearing sundresses. Selena's one was about knee length in the color purple with a purple flower in her hair. Sophia's was just a little longer in a dark blue color with a blue flower. Tanisha was also wearing red and Kiya had on pink.

Maria POV

*

I love this Puerto Rican vibe. The parties are what's up though. It's not like the normal over population of ratchets. Don't get me wrong there's no place without ratchets but here they're not overly loud and dramatic. But they're just as sloppy, slutty, and irritating as the ones we left behind.

But the party is so much better. Unlike a hot closed off club smelling like sweaty balls and thot pussy this scenery is so relaxing. There's no tiring twerking music playing. The club is an open little shack with tables on the deck looking out to the ocean and sunset. There was a small area where you can dance but most of everyone was on the beach.

"Damn this look nice as hell," Drew said. We grabbed ourselves some drinks and began to enjoy ourselves.

"I'm glad you picked this place," Dallas wrapped his arms around me.

"Me too." I looked around at the people who I think of as family. Selena was hanging with Box. Tyson was with Nakiya, probably talking about the baby. Sophia was with Chance. And Speed was talking with Chase. I don't know where Drew went with Tanisha but I hope they're not getting into trouble. We've known each other less than a year but I know these are my riders. "Come on," I dragged Dallas to the dance floor. I was trying to have fun.