Chapter 22

Maria POV

*

Okay Dallas is really starting to piss me off. It's been a month since bitch-zilla wiggled her way into the group and now Dallas is being real fake. This girl has been giving me major attitude every chance she gets. And who does he try to check? Not her ass. But as soon as I say some shit he's quick to jump on my case. Like where the fuck do they do that at?

It's always "Maria chill" or "Maria you're doing the most" or "You need to take your medicine and chill out". I swear I'm so mad I could cry and choke him out at the same time. He's testing the hell out of my patience and we all know I only have but so much.

Not only that but he's giving this hoe damn near everything. He's buying her new clothes, jewelry, and a fucking car. I mean what you do with your money is your business and I don't care how you spend it. But he's now blowing off the trap for the tramp. Meetings that he's supposed to be going to are now filled in by me and Tyson. And I admit, with the growing affection I have towards him it may be contributing towards my attitude but it's not a big factor. I was just starting to trust him and he goes around and turn into a bitch!

Right now we're having a meeting about some bullshit going on in the streets and guess who's not here? For someone who's supposed to be running shit he sure as shit never the fuck here. We've all called and text but his ass too damn boujee to answer the fucking phone. His stupid ass finally walks through the door two hours late. Like if you're going to be that late then don't come at all plain and simple. Tyson and I shared a look. This would be the first time he's stepped foot in this place in almost two weeks.

"Um who are you?" Drew said. "I swear I haven't seen you around here. This is a private meeting."

Dallas looked at all of us. "So y'all having meetings without me?"

"Negro please you've been so deep in pussy we didn't have time to fish your ass out," I said trying real hard to keep the rage in my chest from exploding. But the next thing pissed me off. This puta negro brought this hoe to the trap. He crossed the line this time. "Oh hell nah, I know you did not bring this hoe to the fucking trap."

"I already told y'all to stop calling her out her name. She ain't a hoe."

"No of course not. That's why she let you hit the first day," I rolled my eyes.

"Maria you're really starting to piss me off," he said glaring at me.

"And the fuck?" I mugged him back.

"I don't know where in that fucked up head of yours you forgot who runs this trap but you need to check it. If I wanna bring anyone in MY fucking trap I will. You have no say in the matter."

"Dallas you need to chill for real," Drew said.

"Nah y'all need to fucking chill. I'm the fucking boss. Y'all work for me."

"You letting this hoe gas you up and shit." Tyson looked like he was ready to flip his lid too. "Don't forget who's been down for you. Boss my ass. The old man left this whole trap to ALL of us. Not just you nigga."

"Babe you have some disrespectful workers," this hoe said shaking her head.

"Shut the fuck up Katrina with your stiff ass weave," Drew said. The puta looked hurt. "Dallas you're fucking stupid or something? We're your boys. Friend and family. You ain't even known her ass long."

"Y'all sitting there choosing sides and shit when Kenya didn't do shit. At least I know what's real with her. What can y'all say about Maria? We don't know shit about her except her old man was in the game. Y'all don't think that shit is suspicious as hell?"