Chapter 8

Sophia POV

*

I was dying from laughter. The guys just told us what Drew's dumb ass did and I'm just dead. He seriously jumped out of a two story window and drove away. He is something else. "A-A-Are you s-s-serious?" I stuttered. This shit is funny.

"Drew dumb as hell," Selena said holding her stomach. We were in tears. The only person who didn't find it funny was Dallas.

"This shit ain't funny. That nigga broke my damn window. Imma fuck his dumb ass up." Him being mad makes it even funnier for some reason.

"Man you know Drew ain't got no sense," Tyson laughed. "You can't get mad at him for being him."

"Why he gotta be him in my damn house? He need to adopt another identity when he bring his slow ass over here." These guys are crazy as hell but cool peoples.

"Aye man you got some weed?" Box got up and left the room.

"Nigga where's your stash at?"

"Home nigga fuck you mean." He came back with a bag full of weed. Box sat next to me and I immediately shied up. I'm like this around all guys really. But I'm really shy around Box because he is just so fine. Speed was next to Selena and got some roll ups. "Y'all smoke?"

"No," Selena and I answered.

"Yes," Maria said. We both looked at her. "Putas I'm grown. And Selena don't lie to me hoe." Well I guess I'm the only one who's never smoked. "Pass me some." Box did and she began rolling it like a pro.

"Damn Maria you know how to roll huh?" Dallas had a goofy grin on his face.

"Hell yeah nigga." She rolled enough for me and Selena. "Might as well let y'all live right?"

Dallas POV

*

Damn this girl can roll a mean blunt. That shit nice and tight. None of my hoes could roll a blunt how I like it. But Maria can. Her and Selena were smoking like pros. Sophia had to get used to it first but once she did shit was cool. We were all just in my living room trippin. Since it was Sophia's first time she was tripping harder. She looked like Smokey in Friday with all that twitchin.

"Y'all don't see that shit?" Sophia's eyes were wide and big as hell. She kept looking around the room.

"See what?" Maria asked. I knew she was high but she seemed chilled.

"Y'all ain't see that purple flying rat?" She jumped up screaming and running out the room. We laughed at her crazy ass. If this is how Sophia is when she's high we're going to have to bring her around more. This is entertaining as hell. "They're after me! Help!"

"Man go get her before she jumps out the window next," I told them. Box got up to look for her. "Man I'm hungry as a bitch. I want some pizza."

"Nigga word!" Speed jumped up. "Aye Imma go get the pizzas. Let's go niggas."

"Nigga what?" Tyson looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bring your ass on." They got up and followed him.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Selena got up and left. It was just me and Maria. She was just leaning back on the couch just chilling and smoking.

"Ma you know you're crazy?"

She laughed. "Hell I figured that out years ago. Trust you haven't seen crazy yet."

I shook my head. "Where'd y'all learn to fight like that anyway? Y'all fight like a couple of niggas. Sophia the last person I'd think to have hands like that."