Chapter 46

Dallas POV

*

This has probably been the most relaxing few days thus far. We should definitely make this an annual thing. We've done so much since we've been here. I don't know how but the girls convinced us to go scuba diving or whatever. Shit was cool until Drew over dramatic ass started saying some dumb shit about a fucking shark. You know black people now. We don't ask questions, don't look around, you just go. We didn't realize he was talking about a damn sting ray. Tyson smacked his ass off the boat. Drew started panicking and Tanisha had to help him out.
The girls went shopping and shit while we men went to explore some shit. I'm glad Chance and Chase speak Spanish because we don't know what the fuck these people were talking about. It was cool.

I don't know how any of us have the energy for this extra shit. Most of us spend all night making our girls scream our names. Chance and Chase spend most of their nights laid up with some chicks so they gave up their bungalow to Box and Sophia. Nasty asses. Maria and I have to keep our shit down because Santi is in the other room and I don't want to scar the little nigga.

Right now we have about three days left until we go home. We finally got some down time from all the activities we've been doing. The girls decided to cook dinner for us to eat outside and we already set up the torches and shit.

I haven't checked in on the trap in a day or two so now is as good a time as any. And I didn't like the shit I was seeing. Hoes were walking any which way away from the work area. Nobody's paying attention whatsoever. I'm fucking everybody's shit up once we get back.

"Aye man what the fuck are y'all doing?" two of the little niggas we left in charge came in. "Y'all are fucking with the boss's money and you know how they go about their money."

"Why should we care about their money?" some hoe spoke up. "They left for a week with some bitches who think they run shit without even paying us. If I'm not getting paid then he's not getting paid." So not only is she disrespecting me and the guys but our women too? And refuses to make money move? Bet. Maria is going to have fun when we get back.

"If your ass finished high school you wouldn't be broke now would you?" the other one said. "They're not skipping you on your money. You're getting paid in a couple of days so calm down. Some of y'all niggas are late on turning in y'all shit. Y'all tryna get us all killed."

"Man shut that bitching up," one of the niggas we put in charge said. "Y'all ain't nothing but a bunch of ass kissers bruh. These niggas could've at least paid us our shit before leaving."

"What job is going to pay you before you do the work? Ain't shit about being an ass-kisser bruh. Y'all knew they were leaving and had plenty of time to speak up about your money but you didn't. If money isn't being made then how the fuck are any of us supposed to get paid? Do what the fuck you're supposed to do and stop complaining about shit."

I like those two little niggas. They obviously understand what's going on. But the rest of them motherfuckers are in for it when we get back. I knew anarchy was going to break out. I counted on it. This way we can weed out the weak and see what folks would be like in a situation like this.

Tyson POV

*

The food is finally done and this shit was good as hell. Dallas was telling us about the little niggas who are fucking up. "The only ones doing shit right now is Anthony and Anderson. Those other niggas are fucking up bad. Hoes are walking around doing whatever the hell they want and niggas are turning in their shit late. Eventually they'll start stealing from us."

"At least we know who not getting our shit once it comes down to it." I can't wait to get home and fuck these little niggas up. They wanna fuck up our cash flow and shit. They got me fucked up talking about my girl like that.

"I'll handle it," Maria said. Shit even better. With us, we normally kick ass or kill niggas. Maria is all about making sure niggas remember not to fuck with her the wrong way. "As for now let's just relax for the last few days we have here."

"I'm down forthat." Everyone agreed. We can worry about this shit when we getback. Right now we're coolin it.