Chapter 35

Speed POV

*

Damn I really fucked up. I know I'm not supposed to but I do kind of feel for Selena and to see her mixing it up with Chase and that little nigga pisses me off. I let my frustration get the best of me and basically called her out of her name. I tried calling her but they all went straight to voicemail. I decided to call Tyson to talk about this. "Yo?"

"Tyson man I fucked up."

"What happened?" I explained everything that happened with Selena at the basketball court. "You dumb as hell. Why the fuck would you say some shit like that?"

"Man I didn't mean it."

"Yeah you did. If you didn't mean it you wouldn't have said it. People show who they really are when they're upset you know. At that moment you were upset and meant every single word you said to her. Selena is always smiling but that doesn't mean there isn't something behind them. You know damn well she doesn't like Chase or Christian. You had your chance to wife her but you're so damn scared. You claim you don't like her and she's too young for you but you're all in her business calling her out of her name. You want to be annexed out the group next?"

"Nah man, it's just I'm not ready to settle down and-"

"Then don't worry about Selena and what she does or who she does it with. You made the decision to do you and now she's doing her. We've told you and Box countless times to get your girl but y'all wanted to be the dumb asses and just push them away. Now that they got a couple of new niggas in their life y'all salty as fuck. Don't blame them for moving on. You pushed them to do so."

Tyson's right. I chose not to talk to Selena the way I wanted and now she's moving on. I have no right to be mad at her for doing what I thought I wanted. And I ended up disrespecting her for no reason at all. I really fucked up this time.

Selena POV

*

It's been almost a week and I'm not talking to Speed at all. He's tried apologizing and shit but I don't want to hear it. Everyone was downstairs chilling while I was in my room listening to music trying to block the thoughts running through my mind. It didn't work considering the same thing kept pushing it's way to my thoughts. Shortly after papi died I went through a traumatic experience that I've since tried burying in my most inner dark thoughts. But I couldn't hold it back anymore.

~Flashback~

"Please just let me go," I was shaking uncontrollably. I could hear his evil laugh from behind me. "I-I won't tell anybody I swear."

"I know you won't. Not if you want anything to happen to your sisters." He stuck his fingers inside of me. I squirmed uncomfortably. "Who would believe a little hoe anway?"

"I'm not a hoe," I cried. He bit my breast. I hissed.

"What do you call a girl who fucks her sister's boyfriend huh? Who let's his niggas run a train on them? You're a hoe in every sense of the word, whether you like it or not. Just imagine what Maria would do if she found out." The cold blade ran across my bare skin. He knicked me a few times. "Maria wouldn't want you anymore." He unzipped his pants. "She would throw you away." He pushed himself inside of me.

"Ah!" I gripped the sheets as he proceeded to do what he did almost every other day.

"You just get tighter and tighter," he groaned. "If you ever give my pussy away, I'll kill your sisters in front of you. You're my hoe. You got that?"

~Flashback over~

"Selena!" someone shook me and I popped up fighting.

"Don't touch me!" I kept kicking and screaming. I felt something wrap around me. I kept kicking and screaming. "Get off of me! Help! Papi! Papi!"

"Selena calm down!" I just kept crying and fighting him. I can't believe this is happening again.

"Let me go! Papi help me!"

Chance POV

*

We were all at Maria's house since there's never anything to do but cockblock these two lovebirds. Selena had been upstairs for awhile so Sophia went to check on her. Out of nowhere we heard Selena screaming. Everybody ran upstairs to see what was up.

"What happened?" Maria looked terrified.

"I don't know," Sophia was panicking.

Speed went to grab her and she started fighting even more. "Selena calm down!"

"Let me go! Papi help me!" She was going crazy. Maria ran out the room. "Help me!" She came back with a syringe.

"Hold her still!" We all had to hold her arms down. This girl must be having an adrenaline rush because she was strong as fuck.

"Let me go! Stop it!" She was going even crazier. She kicked Dallas in the face before Maria stuck the needle in her arm. She became less agressive until she was asleep.

"What the hell just happened?" Sophia was crying. "What's wrong with her?"

"I think she might've just had a sort of break in reality," Tyson said. "Happens to me if I lose control and don't take my meds. It could've been brought on by remembering something traumatic. She shouldn't be alone right now. When she wakes up we need to find out what was so bad to have her like this." We all agreed. Damn Selena what's eating you?