Chapter 3

Dallas POV

*

This bitch really has me fucked up. Everytime I threaten her she take that shit as a joke and threatens me right back. Sometimes she'll laugh that shit off or cuss me out in Spanish. I admit, the shit sound sexy as fuck but that's not the point. I run these streets. Everyone knows if you get on my bad side that's it. Kiss your life and the life of everyone you love goodbye.

"Nigga you gotta like her or something," Tyson said.

"I don't fucking like her. Fuck outta here with that."

"Then why you always start with her knowing she's going to threaten you right back? You just wanted her to give you a kiss huh?" He smirked. Tyson has been saying for the past week he thinks I like her and its pissing me off.

"Fuck her." We were in the parking lot chilling near our cars since we have an extra fifteen minutes or so until homeroom.

"How about you tell her that to her face?" Right on cue Maria and her sisters pulled up. I'm not going to lie. Maria was bad as hell. The baddest female I've seen thus far along side her sisters. She's got a bad ass attitude going on and it's a big turn on. She's not scared of me like these other hoes. She's even got balls bigger than some of the niggas I know and I'm just being honest. I guess I was staring to long because she looked up right at me. She flicked me off before walking inside. "Yup. That's love right there."

"Fuck out my face with that shit man. I don't like her ass." They kept bothering me about the shit and it was working my nerves.

"What's wrong with liking her?" Drew asked. He's like the crazy goofy one out of all of us. "You scared her balls are bigger than yours?"

"Shut the fuck up Drew." He laughed. Her attitude might be a turn on but it can be a turn off too. A nigga can like a little bit of attitude but too much is just exhausting to deal with. Plus I don't like her. I can just admit she's an attractive female.

"Dallas!" Oh god not this girl. It's too early for this. I started walking to homeroom. "Dallas I know you hear me nigga."

"What the fuck do you want Tamia? Damn!"

"Why was were you looking at that Mexican hoe? Are you cheating on me? And with that taco smelling Mexican hoe? At least do better than me you not shit ass nigga." She mushed my head.

"Bitch who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Matter of fact who the hell are you touching like that?" This bitch got me fucked up. She wasn't big and bad now. She looked absolutely terrified. This is damn Maria's fault. With her disrespecting me everyone thinks they can do the same. "Let me ask your ass some questions huh! Why the fuck is there cum on your face hoe? Answer that for me." She quickly covered her mouth. The guys chuckled. Drew bust out laughing. "Fuck out my face with this bull shit man. Delete my number, erase me out your life, don't talk to me, don't tweet, email, oovoo, skype, message by pigeon none of that shit. You wasn't anything but a quick bust in the first place."

"Damn bruh," Drew was literally rolling around laughing. He'll be mad once he notices his outfit is new. "Nigga said kick rocks, hit the road, hasta la viesta thot." I just shook my head and headed to class. I don't have time for this shit.

Maria POV

*

Man I can't wait to eat. I had to skip breakfast today because I was running late. It was a struggle in those classes halfway starving. I didn't realize I had Dallas in most of my classes. Shows you how much I pay attention in them shits. As long as he doesn't jump stupid everything will be straight.