Chapter 32

Box POV

*

I really don't like this new nigga. He came out the blue and now he's getting the girls in all kinds of trouble. So far he's convinced Selena to steal a car and then set that bitch on fire like what the fuck? Sophia is even acting out.

"Damn Sophia," he laughed. She just got back from robbing a liquor store. See what the fuck I mean?! This is Sophia! The quiet peacemaker was robbing a liquor store! What the fuck bro?! "I didn't think you had it in you."

"Boy please, I'm a thug fuck you mean." She's starting to remind me of Maria. I wonder if she's okay. "Let's go to the movies."

"At three in the morning?" I said. What the hell do these niggas got going on?

"We're leaving tomorrow," Tyson shrugged. "Might as well."

We went to the movies and these niggas were being childish. They were throwing popcorn and candy all over the place. We ended up getting kicked out before the movie ended. It's not like anyone was paying attention to it anyway.

"I'm tired of walking," Selena jumped on Chase back. "Much better." Speed glared at them.

"Sophia let's race," Chance said.

"I don't wanna," she whined.

"If you win I'll let you get on my back. If I win," he smirked at her. I didn't like that smirk. "We'll work that out later." I'm pretty sure he's thinking something perverted so knowing Sophia she wouldn't do it. She's too shy-

"Bet," she smirked. What the fuck?! "I'm faster than I used to be."

"Sure," he chuckled. He winked at Chase before they both took off.

"He is terrible," Selena said. Why aren't they tired? We walked up the street and Sophia apparently lost. "You couldn't even let her win once?"

"It's not in my nature," he smirked at a defeated Sophia.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. He whispered something in her ear causing her to blush. "You suck."

"A deal's a deal. I'll even be nice and still let you get on my back." I was looking between these two as a red hot anger filled me up. What the actual fuck is going on?! "Police is going to be out soon. Let's go before a nigga gets caught. Race! 1 2 3! Go!" He and Chase took off running down the street with a laughing Selena and Sophia.

"I don't like him," I said honestly.

"Me neither," Speed said.

"Y'all just mad he got y'all girl," Drew laughed.  "I think he's cool. Anyone who can get Maria in trouble is the MVP."

"So what do y'all think happen?" Tyson asked. "They probably fought."

"Nah they fucked," Drew said. "Dallas punished that ass the only way you can."

"Maria ain't with that shit," I said. "She's too stubborn for that shit."

"Bet?" Drew said. "I say they fucked and he wifed her."

"Me too," Speed said.

"I say they argued and in their feelings," Tyson said.

"Yeah same here," I said.

"Losers pay winners five thousand each." We shook on it. There's no way Maria let him hit.

Drew POV

*

When Maria saw us I knew she was scared as fuck. Dallas isn't normally one to get upset over any female but he was livid when he found out Maria went out of town with that dude Chance. He looked ready to choke her out. Maria has always been a rough tough person so to see Dallas put her in her place was unexpected. I just know they had to fuck after everything.