Chapter 30

Dallas POV

*

Can't even have a kickback anymore without somebody shooting up. I was scared as hell because I thought Maria got hit but she's good. She's mad that Tamia ass slipped away when this nigga tackled her. I'm still trying to figure out who the hell he is.

"I swear I'm going to fuck that pimple face hoe up." We were upstairs in her bathroom. I was cleaning up her face and stuff.

"Just calm down ma it'll be cool."

"Once I got that hoe head on a silver platter it'll be great." I shook my head. She's crazy.

"Who this Chance nigga you plan on going on a date with? To LA nonetheless." I want to know who this nigga is coming in like Mr. Steal your girl. I'll be damn if I let a motherfucker come in and take mines.

"A blast from the past," she said flippantly.

"Hell nah nigga I want details, dates, affiliation and all."

"The details I have you don't want to hear." I purposely put a lot of alcohol in one of her cuts. "Ow Dallas! It was a joke man damn."

"Better be. Now why y'all going on a date then?"

"Mind your what? Oh." She got up and looked in the mirror.

"Maria." She ignored me. "Maria." Still nothing. "You're not going out on a date with that nigga."

"Fuck out of my face with that Dallas. I'll do as I damn well please. You ain't my daddy nor are you my nigga so miss me with that shit." She tried to leave but I blocked her way out. "Don't make me drop kick your ugly ass."

"So I'm not your nigga? I been taking you out, buying you shit, coming home to you for the fun of it? Whether you like it or not I am your nigga and you're my girl no ifs ands or buts about it."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "The hell I am. Whether you accept it or not I'm motherfucking single Dallas and will do whatever with whoever I want."

"So I'm really not your nigga?" I pinned her up to the wall. She's mine. I just have to remind her ass. "Baby you're all mine. Now I have to remind you." I stuck my hand down her pants and started playing with her clit.

"S-Stop Dallas," she stutters trying to get out my hold.

"You're mines right?" I stuck two fingers inside of her. She didn't say anything. I sped up the process. "Answer me Maria."

She moaned. "Papi chulo." She threw her head back and thrust her hips forward. "Y-Yes."

"Yes what?" I went harder and faster. Her walls tightened around my fingers. I knew she was close. "Answer me Maria."

"I'm yours, all yours," she moaned. "Fuck Dallas keep doing that." I kissed her to keep her moans quiet since everyone is downstairs. I felt her juices drip down my hand. She was moaning and moving her hips to match my strokes. Her walls clenched around my fingers and I felt her release her juices. "Fuck Dallas," she screeched. I licked my hand clean.

"Sweet. I don't want to have this convo again." She glared at me and kicked me out the bathroom. As long as she knows she's mine I don't care about her play attitude.

Chance POV

*

          I sat on the couch chilling with Selena and Sophia. It was funny to me that they were still so connected with me after all this time. They were always like little sisters to me. "So how long you've known Maria?" the tall dark skin nigga asked. I don't remember who's who at all.