Chapter 6

Dallas POV

*

So far this kickback is going pretty good. Everybody just sitting back chilling. Since it's hot as hell why not chill by the pool? These girls were walking around with these small ass bikinis on showing everything and leaving nothing to the imagination. "Hey Dallas," a few hoes said walking by. I nodded to them.

"Where my best friend at?" Drew asked.

"Nigga the hell if I know." I was wondering where Maria was too. All we need is her and her sisters to really liven things up. We haven't talked since I texted her my address. She said she knew how to get here so I just left it at that. "She needs to hurry her crazy ass up."

"Don't get careless homie," Maria scared the hell out of me. "Don't get scared now. Thought I wasn't going to catch you talking shit huh?"

"Best friend!" Drew childish ass jumped up and picked her up in a bear hug. "What took your ass so long?"

"I had shit to handle." He put her down. "Nice house Dallas. You must be doing well." We sat down and joked around. Selena came and went every so often to crack jokes on everybody. I swear these girls are so mean. Except Sophia. She's real quiet.

"How come y'all mean as hell but Sophia nice?" Tyson said.

"You're just a bitch," Maria said. Tyson flicked her off. They've been fussing for almost an hour.

"You wanna fight?"

"Let's go." Maria stood up and started putting her hair in a ponytail. This shit got us rolling.

"Sit your short ass down somewhere," Tyson dismissed. Maria smacked the hell out of him. "Oh hell nah."

Selena POV

*

I'm having the time of my life right now. I'm the only freshman to be at a kickback with mostly seniors. It's really cool. I saw a few bitches glare at me. Bitch mad for what? Don't matter to me none. A couple of guys came up to me asking for my number and stuff. I guess I'm feeling myself a little.

"You're gonnna make these niggas catch a case," Speed said coming up to me.

"My pimp game just strong." I popped my imaginary collar. He laughed at me. Speed is a really cool dude. I can tell we'll be friends. We were talking shit back and forth when I saw Maria slap that dark dude with the baby man beard. "Damn!" He got up and was fighting her back. I could tell they were just playing around though. Shit I wanna fight too. I ran and jumped on his back. "Fuck off my sister."

"Oh hell nah we ain't about that ganging shit." Speed was laughing trying to get me off of the permanent marker nigga. I know we looked crazy as hell.

"Get off me lil nigga." I started fighting both these niggas at the same time.

"Damn Selena got hands," Dallas laughed.

I pulled Speed's hair and he started screaming like a girl. I couldn't even take him seriously anymore. I couldn't stop laughing. Maria and Tyson stopped fighting and was laughing with us. Sophia stopped being so shy and was dying as well. But the moment didn't last. Someone always gotta fuck up shit.

"Dallas!"

Maria POV

*

Can never have a drama free day. Just as we all were having the time of our lives and laughing at Selena and Speed slow asses this bitch fucks everything up. "The fuck are you doing at my house Tamia?" Dallas looked pissed off. I stood by leaning on Tyson's chair just watching. Lil mama should've stayed home. Her face is still fucked up from the fight. There was still a titty on the side of her face.

"No why are these bitches at your house?" Did this hoe just disrespect my sisters?

"Excuse me hoe." Tyson pulled me back from attacking this broad. "I guess that ass whooping wasn't enough for you."

"Shut your ugly ass up. This ain't got shit to do with your Taco Bell ass." No this bitch didn't. I couldn't even get to her ass. But Selena did.

"What the fuck you just say hoe?" Selena decked her right in the eye. Speed got the right name because he pulled her back before she could get a second lick in.

"I know you did not just hit me," Tamia yelled holding her eye. Is this hoe dumb or retarded?

"Nah bitch my fist just high fived your eye."

"Tamia take your ass home," Dallas was getting livid. "Everytime you come around shit happens."

"You tell these bitches to go. I'm your girlfriend. These hoes ain't shit."

"Say another thing bitch. You want a bitch I'll give you one." If I took my medicine I wouldn't be this heated but it's whatever. This hoe is about to see the wrong side of me. Tamia ran up to me. To my surprise Sophia jumped up and punched her in the head. Not because she had my back but because Sophia is the peacemaker out of all of us and it takes a lot to get her fighting. She NEVER initiates a fight, she'll try to calm it down and if someone tries her then she'll fight back.

"Oh hell nah." Her friends came out of nowhere and tried us. I got loose from Tyson's grip the same time Selena got loose from Speed. And that's all she wrote.