Chapter 9

Maria POV

*

Suspension was probably the most bittersweet thing invented. It gives us a nice long break away from hell for a couple of days but there's never anything to do. Everyone is in school while you're at home. I could pick up some more hours at work but I'm not really feeling it right now. So now I'm just sitting here tryna figure out what to do.

Papi Chulo: Aye ma

I contemplated on whether or not I should answer him. I've lowkey been trying to duck him since that night. It's not like I like him or anything, I just think it's awkward as hell since we made out the other night. I don't want him to get the wrong idea and think I may like him. Considering he has mad hoes it shouldn't be too bad.

Sexy Mamacita: Sí papi?

Papi Chulo: Wyd today? Wanna hang?

I hesitated at first. The night of the kickback came to mind briefly. We did not need a repeat of that. As long as I stay from weed I should be alright. Right?

Sexy Mamacita: okay whatchu had in mind

Papi Chulo: Let's wing it ;)

Sexy Mamacita: Okay

Papi chulo: I'll be there in thirty minutes

Okay now to find something to wear.

Dallas POV

*

Today I didn't feel like school so I didn't go. Plus I had a meeting going down. Drew would be coming with me. Tyson is going to watch the trap and Speed and Box will watch Selena and Sophia. I think they like them but that's none of my business. I'm just home bored as hell and I decided to hit Maria up. She was cool with us hanging together so I got up and got dressed. After everything was locked up I headed to my car and was on my way to pick Maria up. I pulled up behind her other car. I texted her that I was outside. She told me the door was unlocked.

"Yo?" I walked in. She shouldn't leave the door unlocked around here. Nice neighborhood or not we're still near some wannabe thugs that'll take her shit.

"I'm up here," she said. This is going to be the first time I see her upstairs. I climbed the steps and looked around. Her place was tight. The whole second floor was carpet. I went through the first door that's open. Can you believe she got her own little gameroom thing set up? There's a playstation 4, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, and a Wii. The TV was much bigger than her living room one. There's like six racks filled with games and movies and CDs. "Nosy much," she came up behind me.

"My bad." I turned around and just stared at her. Maria was bad as hell. She had on some grey leggings, a black Dope crop top, some converse, and her hair was in it's natural curly state. Like I said, lil mama bad as hell. Her outfit brought out the shape she was blessed with. Her small waist, thick thighs and big titties! 

"Nigga did you hear me?" She snapped her fingers in my face.

"My bad ma. What was that?"

She shook her head. "I said bring your looking ass on." She led the way down the stairs. Damn that ass in them leggings tho. "Keep looking at my ass and watch me stab you in your eyes." Well damn. I followed her outside and helped her in my car. "So where we going? I have to be back before Sophia and Selena. I have to work."

"Alright." It's only ten, my meeting is at two and school doesn't get out until three so we should have enough time to get her back before work.

"That doesn't answer where we're going."