Chapter 16

Selena POV

*

Sophia and I are trying to be as strong as we can for Maria. It's hard considering who could've taken her. My mind was racing a thousand miles a minute. Could we have been snuffed out that quickly? Could they have tracked us down all the way out here? We know she can take care of herself. But that doesn't stop the doubts. The fear. "Shh Santi, it's gonna be okay." Santi has been moody all day. He's been crying for his mother for hours.

"I want my mami," he cried.

"I know honey," Sophia said rocking him to sleep. "We're going to bring her back to you. I promise."

"He misses her," I sighed. "He's not the only one. She's gonna be okay right? She's always okay."

"We just got to have faith." The guys came in looking anxious. "Did you find out anything?"

"We know who got her," Tyson said.

"That man Sisqo who I did a deal with," Dallas said. "The same one who got her shot. We're gonna get her once it gets darker." Thank god it wasn't who we feared. "Is he alright?"

"I hope so. You can tell Maria's disappearance is taking a tole on him." Dallas handed for him and Sophia passed him over. Santi immediately calmed down and began falling asleep. "Looks like Santi has a new favorite."

"So what's the plan?" I asked. I need to know what we're going to do to get our sister back.

"We've got the boys rounded up and they're getting strapped as we speak. We'll go and get her. I don't want to put y'all in the line of fire so Speed and Box are going to be here to watch y'all. We'll go in and get Maria."

Sisqo POV

*

"Did you send the ransom?" I asked my worker.

"Yes they got it." I nodded and dismissed him. This hoe is gonna get me my money back plus interest. I thought about the sexy Hispanic chick tied up in my basement. I should get a piece of that ass before handing her back.

Maria POV

*

I've been using this nail for hours trying to cut myself loose. It's not working so I just stopped. Boy I'm starving right now. The least these bastards could do is feed me. The door opened and this nigga walked in. Oh lord. I had a feeling some bull shit was going to happen.

"The fuck does your alien vs. predator looking ass want?" I gave him the screw face.

"Shut the fuck up hoe!" he smacked me. Santi hits harder than that. I heard his pants unzipping. "Since you got so much mouth let's put it to work." He whipped out and lord I died laughing. "What the fuck is so funny?"

"Your sorry excuse for a dick," I laughed even harder. His shit ain't even big enough to be called a dick. He's got a pee pee. "No wonder you're mad as fuck. I would be to with a ring pop dick."

"My shit big fuck you mean."

"Big where at?" I was pressing all the right buttons to get him hyped and off the thought of raping me. I might be talking big dog shit right now but that's something I'm very much worried about. "Shit I wonder who lied to you." He was so mad I couldn't help but laugh. "Baby dick ass nigga fuck out my face with that shit. Nigga got a pee pee. My son's dick is bigger than that." I felt something sharp go across my face. I screamed as blood dripped onto my lap.

"You wanna talk shit huh?" I guess I have to take this ass whooping. But when I get loose oh hell yeah this nigga is mine.

Dallas POV

*

This is probably one of the most nerve wrecking things I had to do. Not only am I responsible for Maria's life but her siblings' and Santi's lives too. If I can't bring her home then I have to worry about how to break it to them.

"Everybody got the plan right?" Tyson was explaining everything to the other niggas. I know Sisqo wasn't giving Maria up, that's his only leverage. So we've got to get him before he gets us. He's stupid for giving us a location near his main trap where I know they have Maria stashed at. I looked at the pictures they sent. Maria was in her underwear tied up in a dirty basement. What's funny is she looked amused and actually made funny faces. It's like nothing phased her. "You ready man?" He clapped my shoulder.

"Yeah. Remember, be careful. If she dies I'm killing all of y'all. Protect her with your life." They nodded. We all got out the vans and spread out going inside. Tyson took out the guards by the door. We bust inside the trap and started shooting right away. "Tyson!" somewhere in the gun fire I lost track of him. "Shit!"

"Dallas!" I heard Maria yelling. Fuck it! I took off running, shooting everything that was in my way.

Maria POV

*

I woke up to the biggest headache of my life. My entire body ached and the cut on my cheek was now throbbing. I heard gunfire and yelling. "Dallas!" I yelled out to him. Where the hell is Sisqo? "I'm down here! Somebody! Anybody!"

"Maria!" the door flew open and Dallas came charging in. He stopped and stared at me. "I'm going to kill his ass!"

"Get in line. Untie me." He did. He took off his bullet proof vest and put it on me. "You got an extra gun?" He gave it to me. "Let's go." I limped my way to the door. I peaked out and the coast was clear.

"Be careful," Dallas said.

"You too." We hurried down the hall. I heard a gun shot behind me before Dallas tackled me to the ground. I groaned from the impact. I turned around and shot at whoever was back there. I heard groaning but the person disappeared down the hall. "Dallas?" I shook him. There was blood coming out of his side. "Dallas! Dallas get up! Please Dallas!" Tears built up in my eyes as fear quickly gripped me. "Don't you dare die you fucking idiot!"

"Maria!"

"Tyson help! Dallas has been shot." Tyson came from around the corner followed by Drew. This nigga was yelling and shooting behind him. Lord let's not start with him. "Someone was behind us and shot him. I think I shot the guy back but he ran off."

"We've already got the place up in flames. There's no way out except the front so he's not getting far. Drew! Help me fucker!" They lifted Dallas up and I had their back until we were safely out the place. I was having trouble seeing with the tears that continuously fell down my face. God I hope this idiot makes it.