Chapter 4

Dallas POV

*

I can't believe I'm doing this but I am. I saw Tamia come out the school building first. She was on her phone and then she saw me leaning on my car. She smiled big at me. The fuck is her problem? And the way her face is set up right now she shouldn't be smiling for a good month. Maria really fucked her up. It looks like one of her front teeth got chipped. Damn that's tough. She started walking my way. "Awe babe did you wait for me?" I looked at this bitch like she was retarded and then bust out laughing.

"Girl are you stupid? Didn't I tell your thot ass to skeet? Are you that delusional? I don't fuck with you Tamia so run along now."

"I know you're not over me just like that. We have history Dallas. And that Mexican linebacker bitch didn't take you from me I know that much."

I just kept laughing at her dumb ass. Thots are funny as hell I swear. "Girl I was never yours to begin with the fuck? You knew what it was Tamia don't play dumb. You need to go home and ice down your face and pride." Maria came out and was heading towards home I guess. "Aye Maria," I went after her.

She stopped and turned. She was looking at me weird. "Yeah?"

"You need a ride? My car's right over here." She looked like she was contemplating it.

"Fine," she shrugged. Tamia was glaring the whole time. I don't know why she's still around. I guess you have to speak hoe to get through to one. I opened the door for Maria and helped her in my car. The car ride to wherever was quiet. "Stop here." I pulled up to a daycare center. She jumped out and went inside. I watched her ass move in them jeans. Peep game strong as a bitch right now. She disappeared inside for all of two minutes before she came out with a toddler. The kid looked just like her.

"You got a kid?"

"Yeah." Was all she said. I couldn't believe it. She had a whole kid. "My house isn't too far from here." I nodded and followed her directions. "And we're here." Her spot look nice as hell. It was pretty big, I mean nowhere near the size of my crib but nice. It had two stories and big windows. I parked behind this red Toyota Camry. Her other car is e new Grand Jeep Cherokee. "Thanks for the ride."

"Well damn you're not going to invite your friend in or anything?"

She looked at me for a second. "You ain't my friend."

"Awe come on," I pouted. "I skipped school for you."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine." I followed her up the stairs and she unlocked the front door. Her place was nice and smelled like vanilla or something. It was a pretty big house. I wonder what her parents do for a living. "I'll be back down in a few minutes." She headed up the stairs. I peaked around every room.

The living room was tight with a big long ass couch and what I'm guessing is a sixty-five inch flat screen TV. There was a little office area down here too. The dining room was right off the kitchen. They had a pool and playset outside. I guess that's set up for little man. I wanted to see how upstairs looked but didn't want to be too nosy and overstep my boundaries so I just sat down on the couch to wait for her.

Maria POV

*

Boy I needed that shower. And I was right. The little hoe bruised my damn cheek. It's all good though. I'm still sexy as hell. "Hola Santi," I picked my munchkin up and headed downstairs. Dallas was in the living room watching TV. I grabbed my bag and put my salad in the refrigerator and heated up the burger and fries. I also got Santi something to eat since it was getting close to his nap time. "Dallas."