CHAPTER 1

A photograph is an image that is recorded that the human eye can perceive. The main purpose of photographs is to capture life's moments.

Louis Tomlinson has always had big dreams and goals in life. He would always imagine himself doing the things he'd only wished he could. He is a very optimistic and determined young lad who aspires to be just like all those well known professional photographers living life to the fullest and making a difference by changing any false perception of the world. Louis believes that through hard work, perseverance and how passionate you are about something, the well awaited outcome will be absolutely worth it.

Louis didn't really grow up in a rich family. He had two sisters, his mum and dad and his fit-as-a-fiddle grandmother. They didn't have much, but one thing fore sure is that the love was always there. Yes, he had parents who loved him regardless of him being gay. If anything, they were very approving and accepting and still believed he could accomplish great things in life. They were very proud to call Louis their son and the light of their lives.

Louis' POV
Saturday morning. I woke up to the bright rays of sun shining through the curtains and I groaned while dropping my head back on the pillow and pulling the sheets over myself as a shield from the blinding sun. Just as I thought I was at peace for a split second, the ungodly sound of my alarm clock rang in my ears earning a loud sigh from me. Although it was my day off from work, I just decided to get my ass out of bed..I mean, I was already rudely awoken .

I not very gracefully got out of bed, still feeling a bit grumpy and tired and headed straight to the kitchen to make myself a nice cup of Yorkshire tea. It always did the trick and was mandatory for a good day. Leaving Doncaster to come live here in LA gave me mixed feelings. Mostly happy because I'm currently working for Lasseters photography as a photography assistant, meaning it isn't as significantly a full time job, but rather an internship allowing me to gain valuable knowledge, skills and experience from the assigned photographer. I guess I'll have to make up an excellent resume for the position as a professional in the field of photography and I do intend on achieving my goals by setting these objectives.

Although I'm on my way to slowly but surely reaching my dream career, I do feel bad for leaving my family. Yeah they wanted a bright and successful future for me but I still feel a hint of guilt. I miss them so much. However, it's what they want for me and I do not plan on letting them down.

After finishing my delicious cup of tea, I did a bit of cleaning up around the flat and sat down at about 11:00, watching mean girls. Aka the best movie ever! I laughed at a scene where one of the girls made a bitchy comment and I suddenly felt my phone vibrate on my tummy.

I sat up and checked who it was. Surprisingly, it was a message from my boss. It read

Mr. Lasseter.
(11.15) : Good morning Louis, I'm aware that it is your day off but there is something important you need to attend to urgently. Again I am sincerely sorry for the hassle.

I blinked at my phone and took in his words. Mr. Lasseter was a cool guy, considering the way most bosses are, he was more polite and respectful but also serious when it came to important matters.

I fiddled with my phone in my hand, trying to think why he needed me in today and what was the importance of it, but eventually gave up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

I got into some formal navy blue pants which fit really nicely on my bum and thighs, a white button up shirt and a blazer. With that, I put on a pair of Louis Vuitton shoes, which were gifted to me by my best friend, Niall for my 25th birthday. I combed my hair back in a quiff, looked in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. I wouldn't say I always dressed to extravagantly but to be fair, I am quite stylish.