CHAPTER 8

HARRY'S POV

I woke up to the sound of running water. I was confused. There was someone in my room, using the shower.

Well it wasn't just mine, zayn and I agreed that we'd share a room. I thought for a while, feeling a bit scared. I knew it couldn't be zayn because he was still in the infirmary but I was wrong.

Zayn came out the bathroom in a towel and wet hair. Purple bruises marked his face and ribs and he looked extremely tired but still managed to look good despite it all.

" The shower is all yours. Good morning by the way " he casually said while digging in his suitcase for clothes.

I knitted my eyebrows together, still a bit confused and I ran a hand through my hair.

" How are you feeling?" I asked, still concerned.

" mm..not too bad. That doesn't matter. That douchebag should never had said those words to you" his features changed from one of anger but then softened.

"I'm really sorry,  Harry I trie-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, I got out of bed and embraced him in a hug, careful not to hurt him.

"Please don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault" I croaked out over his shoulder.

He rested his arm on my back and tapped on to calm me.

" It actually is my fault. I should've never pressured you into playing that game of volleyball"

I let go and sniffled, took a deep breath and said what was on my mind.
" Zayn.. I don't know if you know, but I don't have a lot of friends. Non at all to think of it and I know we only met 2 days ago, but I just...think that you're a great guy. You got a beating today for me. Nobody has ever done that. I don't know ...if y..you consider us friends but I do. I'm glad I met you"

He looked taken aback by my words as if he was thinking but then a sincere smile made its way onto his face and he held my shoulder

" Harry...I was way ahead of you from the time you saved my weed smuggling ass"

We both laughed as we remembered the whole thing .

"Great! Then I'm happy!" I gave him a toothy, dimpled smile.

" Happiness looks great on you! But you should probably hit the shower. You look like a caveman" he laughed " But seriously though, hurry up, we need to meet up with Nick for this whole get to know you better  bullshit. "

"But.. doesn't he already know us?"

"Yeah, it beats me. He'll probably have a crowd or some shit."

"Oh" is all I said and I soon hurried into the bathroom to freshen up.

When I got out the bathroom, I saw that zayn already left. I pouted and then went over to find some clothes to put on.

I chose a green shirt with leaves, branches and lime coloured flowers on, some black ripped skinnies and a pair of my black boots.

My wild hair was still a bit damp so I ran my fingers through and was satisfied when it set perfectly.

I made my way down to the hall and saw it was empty.

I grabbed an apple from the food court, took a bite out of it because I was starving, and walked outside.

I saw all the models lined up poolside. They were absolutely overdressed and rehearsing lines about themselves, to which I nodded my head side to side.