CHAPTER 45

Not long after the lovely, romantic picnic shared between my boyfriend and I, we decided to go inside. Harry still couldn't seem to get over the fact that I had come to surprise him so suddenly and I undoubtedly felt great for that doing.

We walked hand in hand inside the house and through the corridor and when we turned, we were met with an expectantly curious Margaret smirking at us.

I chuckled lightly and when I turned to look at Harry,  he'd been trying to hide his enormous gorgeous smile, but failed miserably.

" I bet you boys had a fun time then?" She spoke in a singsong voice as she started taking her apron off and set it aside.

" The best!-"

"-Most definitely"

Harry and I spoke simultaneously and then our heads snapped longingly to each other. Margaret seemed quite interested and amused, I wouldn't blame her...we were absolutely infatuated with each other, actually more like whipped.

" Ah! I knew you'd love it, Harry! Your cute little boyfriend over here really loves and adores you to go through such lengths"

My cheeks lightly burned from her words and I shyly brought my hands to sneak to the small of Harry's back, pulling the boy closer to my side.

" You're absolutely correct, I do adore my boy so much" I said , looking at him earnestly

" and I will always love you. Always you" I added, maintaining eye contact with the man of my heart, the look in his eyes matched my own, the corners of his lips lifting and then I felt him lean his head in the crook of my neck and let out a content sigh.

All of a sudden the sound of Margaret softly and cheerily giggling filled the air and the both of us came to the conclusion we were too much to handle.

" Sorry " Harry sheepishly said and made to create the tiniest space between us but the woman just brushed it off

" Oh no you don't, no need to hide your love and pda and all that from me, in fact I think you lovebirds are absolutely adorable! " she cooed and we both blushed

" Thank you, really you're a lovely woman and I am so glad I got to meet you" I told her honestly.

She smiled brightly as her kind eyes softened, she walked towards me and Harry and took both our hands in her own.

" I will tell you what I told Harry " she said, Harry scrunching his nose as he looked at her knowingly.

" Sweet boy, I see the brightest and happiest future for you and Harry. It didn't take me five minutes to see the two of you in my presence and took a few words from his lips about your escapades, as well as the love filled glances to give each other..that is already now that what you both have is like nothing I've ever seen before. It's rare, a love, and connection like this. "

I was at a loss of words to say the least. Were we that easy to read or just that obvious and not good with subtleties  at all? Whatever is was, I knew she was right. I considerd the man who stood beside me my soul mate.

I quietly gave her a sweet smile and put my hand over hers, then , averted my eyes to Harry , hoping he would sense what I was getting at when I wiggled my brow.

And indeed he understood perfectly when we both caught Margaret off guard as we leaned in and pulled her in for a hug.

She heartily laughed and we joined in but it then softly died down, smiles still presented themselves on our faces. She spoke.

" Well aren't you boys full of surprises?  Ugh you know,  I'd hate to leave but I'll have to love and leave now, gotta get home to my girls. It was absolutely lovely meeting you Louis. I am sure you'd love some alone time with Harry over here am I right?" She winked and we both chuckled but understood.