CHAPTER 13

LOUIS' POV

" So, you guys ready?"  I asked the two as Harry was scurrying around his room for all his stuff while zayn was sat on the bed, playing a game on his phone while we waited.

" Harry hurry up please. I don't understand why you're taking so much things..it's literally just one night and on a ship too...how much could you possibly need?" 

Zayn asked the question and I lightly chuckled. I found it really cute that he'd packed a whole suitcase.

" Okay. All done!" He said and smiled at me.

With that, we all headed out of the room only for him to gasp and run back inside. Zayn rolled his eyes and groaned.

Harry came back with his guitar in his hand.

" Seriously? " zayn snorted

" What? I thought it'd be nice to like..sing..and stuff"  he said while shyly looking down and holding the instrument close to his chest.

" I think so too, actually! Zayn hush up"  zayn pulled the middle finger at me and Harry gasped while I just laughed it off.

We made our way to the beach and waited a bit. Josiah said he would be there shortly, he just needed to fetch a few stuff.

He was soon here and we all got excited. The boys greeted him and then I introduced them.

" Guys, I'd like you to meet my pal, Josiah, he'll be steering us along our trip "

" And Josiah, these are my friends. Harry I blushed and Zayn.. I hope you don't mind an extra passenger "

He looked at them both and then shook their hands and brought them into the same welcome hug he gave me.

" Nah, Nah not a problem! now come along now " he again, pulled down the rope ladder and held it in place.

"Please, do climb in!" He said, in which Zayn got in first. He showed us a smile and a thumbs up.

Next, i insisted Harry get in. He slowly placed his foot on the ladder and then the other one. He almost made it in but his foot got caught in the rope and he fell down but I was quick to catch him..only to fall down.

Harry was flat on my body, his hair was all over his face and once again, I was being crushed by his weight..but I didn't complain.

I don't know what came over me but instead of asking him to get off of me, I moved the hair away from his face, only to see him shyly smiling down at me.

After what felt like way too long, I realised we weren't alone and we're being watched and I think Harry did too.

He quickly got off and helped me up as well. He awkwardly looked at a very amused Josiah and his face turned red as a tomato.

Eventually we were all inside the ship and I felt relieved yet still nervous.

Harry put down his huge bag and his guitar and he walked around, taking a look and he was just as amazed as I was the first time I was in here.

" I feel like a pirate" he said in amazement while looking into the distance. ..wind blowing beautifully through his long curls.

How could he be this effortlessly gorgeous

I found a smirk mark my face  " Well you look like a pirate too! "

His green orbs met mine and he giggled. He fucking giggled

We soon felt the ship move and zayn repeatedly shouted "Whoa!"

I smiled widely as the ship set sail. It was an amazing feeling. My arm hairs were left standing and the whole feeling, even though it was calm and steady,  it still felt exhilarating.