CHAPTER 15

Love is an experiment. Love is an adventure. Love is a bond.

HARRY'S POV

It was a while after Louis had tricked me into thinking the actually needed to use the toilet. To be quite honest, as stupid and gullible as I felt, it was pretty surreal. He managed to turn the tables on me though.

I felt less agitated and annoyed. He made me forget about my horrible thoughts.

At the moment, Zayn and Louis are in the water, trying to catch fish. They'd found sticks and carved them into spears so they could fish easily.

" I hate fish"  I heard Louis say

The men were busy and I was sat on the sand, writing in my immensely water damaged journal. I'd dried the pages in the sun earlier so I could still write in.

" Well too bad. I don't think you can be picky on foods right now"  Zayn said back and Louis rolled his eyes.

I watched the two and chuckled. I searched in my bag for a extra pencil I threw in. I knew the ink for my pen would finish but not in this way.

I sighed and eventually found the pencil. I thought for a while and I started writing a few words.

" My hands, your hands tied up like two ships..."

About an hour went by and we were sat around a fire,  cooking the fish. They'd only managed to catch two so I thought I'd share with Louis. 

For one, he didn't like fish and secondly zayn was starving. So I thought it'd be best to just share with Louis.

" Here " I said handing the fish on a stick to him

He looked at it and then to me and cringed.

" I'll pass, thanks"

I huffed and then took a bite out of it myself. I needed some source of protein.

Louis stood up and walked towards a tree. He grinned.

" it's a papaya tree"

He grabbed on to the tree and started climbing it.

My eyes widened in fear that he might fall  " Louis please be careful! " I said and immediately stood up.

He looked at me and then climbed further. He eventually reached the top and pulled a few papayas. He then jumped down with full hands, walked towards me and smirked.

" Always am "

I was left stunned. The tree was pretty tall. I nervously laughed and ran a hand through my hair.

He walked towards zayn and offered him a papaya, which he gladly took. He then sat back down and bit at the juicy fruit.

I watched him and I licked my lips. Wasn't gonna lie, the fruit looked much more appetising and appealing than the fish.

" Want some?" He offered by putting the fruit close to my mouth.

I felt a blush creep on my face but I tried to cover it .

" Sure" I said as I took a bite out of it. He watched me with a smile and then leaned forward to whisper in my ear

"  A lot better than that nasty fish, yeah?"  He spoke lowly in my ear and let his lips linger for a bit on my earlobe. I felt my breath hitch in my throat

" Y..yeah" I breathed out.

I felt him smirk against me and he looked back at me with a grin

" here "  he gave me the last papaya and he ate from his own.