CHAPTER 10

My hands found their way tangling in harry's hair and instinctively tugging on the mane of curls, him allowing me access to his neck..

I kissed along a vein that was very prominently showing, and he let out an angelic groan, crashing his lips back to mine and running his succulent tongue over my bottom lip where the deep bite mark was,as if to cure the wound.

I didn't. ..I couldn't even grasp what was happening, my mind was a fog and I felt this sudden burning desire... my emotions were pretty much all over the place..or maybe that was just my hormones. I don't know.

All I could think of right now was Harry...Harry...Harry.......Harry.

How could someone so innocent,  so sweet...fuck me up in the most beautiful and purest way.. something so good that left me wanting so bad, like a light in the sea of darkness. What was this intoxicatingly impassioned and affecting feeling? Perhaps an experiment? A natural or physical force?

Whatever it was, it could never had been driven by lust. It felt way more than that.

I felt myself twisting and turning in bed, I felt really warm and somewhat sweaty ...until I heard a voice called out my name.

" Louis! Louis wake up!!"

My eyes shot open only to see a very confused Zayn standing in my room with a pair of my boxer  shorts in his hands.

"Wha- Zayn? How...did you get in here?.." I said, trying to neaten my fringe over my sweaty forehead.

He quirked an eyebrow at me and a small smirk slowly formed on his lips " Well... I'm in here because I was running out of boxer shorts and I had no interest in asking any of the snobby models..don't ask how I got in here."

"Okay... couldn't you have just used some of Harry's?" My cheeks heated at the mention of his name.

Zayn snorted " Yeah bro like I'm gonna wear any of Harry's pink Victoria Secret pa-" his mouth let out the words before he could even think it through and my eyes widened.

"What did you just say" was he really about to say what I think it was? I really felt myself accumulating sweat again.

I looked at Zayn who had the same smirk painted on. " When I came in here...you were calling out Harry's name..more like moaning  out his name to be honest"

I stared at him with wide eyes and I opened my mouth to quickly deny it but it was no use as my voice got squeakier.

"You had a wet dream,  didn't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows

I scoffed and tried my best to laugh it off. To be honest I don't even know what the hell that dream was... "Uhm..no"

He folded his arms  " Sure about that?" He gestured towards me and I looked at my lower region. There was indeed a wet stain in the front of my underwear.

"Uhm... " I was lost for words

"I rest my case." He said and headed for the door. "Oh and don't worry, your secret is safe with me"

With that he winked and then left, leaving me immensely embarrassed and shocked...and in the discomfort of my wet underwear.

I sighed and got out of bed. I needed to shower anyways. I took some clean underwear and my own vanilla and pine cone fragranced body wash with me.

The hot water ran down my body and immediately relaxed my tensed muscles. I washed my body and then my hair, then stood there trying to clear my mind.

I went back to what happened yesterday after the photoshoot. I remember Nick leaving me and Harry alone on the beach. I spoke to Harry about a bunch of different things like why I chose photography as a career, my family, my hobbies and other talents and a few of my embarrassing  childhood stories, to which he shared a few of his own with me.