CHAPTER 26

HARRY'S POV

It wasn't too long ago that Louis and I left his room. I knew Niall was still going to throw that 'victory party' as he would call it and he was really looking forward to hosting it. He did help us a lot so attending would be the right thing to do.

Besides, I really do think he's a fun guy. Louis and I were getting dressed into clean clothes and ready to meet the guys at the beach, but through it all...Louis complained and whined that he wanted to just stay in and cuddle with me.

He dragged his feet on the floor as he walked to the mirror to fix his hair and combed it back, lacking enthusiasm.

" Really? You honestly wanna go? Like we don't have to, I'll make it up to him and-"

" Louis. We are going. He's your best friend. You can't let him down" I said seriously to which he huffed in defeat

" Okay fine. You're right. We'll go" he said and rolled his eyes.

I walked up from behind him and wrapped my arms gently around his waist and left a delicate kiss against his temple.

" Thank you. I know it'll make him very happy" I murmured in his ear and then looked at him through the mirror.

" It sure will." He turned around in my arms to peck my lips and I smiled down at him.

" Now can we leave? I think we're already like an hour late" I chuckled and hooked our arms to leave but he stopped me. A serious expression marked his features.

" What's wrong?" I worriedly questioned but then his frown turned into a lopsided grin.

" How's your bum?" He quirked and I felt my cheeks heat up.

" Uh.." I nervously laughed and put my head down. He brought his hand up to move some hair away from my face and he noticed how much I was blushing.

" I'm fine, Louis. ..thank you " I shyly said, avoiding his bright crinkly eyed smile and he intertwined our fingers then softly spoke.

" Okay baby. You might be a bit sore for now but it'll get better, I promise "

I breathed out and gave me a genuine smile, his face moved an inch to mine and then he took my lips in his, in a short, loving kiss.

" I love you, curly" he said to me  and I yet again felt my heart go into mush.

" I love you too"

With that we grabbed our stuff and walked hand in hand out of his room and headed to the beach to party.

● ● ● ● ●

" Ah!! You guys made it. Not like ya had a choice..I mean I do throw lit parties, don't I Tommo?" Niall's voice cheerily rang in our ears just as he spotted us.

Louis walked up to him and nodded in agreement. " Yeah! The best"

Liam and Zayn walked up behind him and greeted us as well. It wasn't that long ago that we parted from them, yet they were still thrilled to see us.

" So, drinks anyone? " Liam asked and we all agreed, happily.

" Wait wait. Hold up! I need to do something!" Niall hurried.

He rushed past a waiter, grabbed a beer and then made his way onto a small stage that was set up. He got on and cleared his throat and then spoke into the microphone.

" If I could get everybody's attention please! " he lightly clinked a fork against his glass and everyone turned their attention to him.

" Grab a drink. I have a toast to make" he proudly said and It took everything in me not to make a joke about him not having any bread to make toast. I lowly chuckled to myself.