CHAPTER 34

HARRY'S POV

I woke up the next morning feeling much better. Louis spent the night with me in my room that was meant to be shared with Zayn . As much as I told him we might get into trouble, being the stubborn little shit he is, he just rolled his eyes and ignored me.

Also, he made sure to call Zayn and tell him that he can't make it back with me to the bar and he was really sorry, which zayn told him it was okay. Louis also told him he was staying with me for the night and zayn was more than okay with it because he said he had other plans with Liam anyways, and I choked.

So yeah, last night consisted of cuddling in bed while we spoke about random things whilst completely ignoring the boring movie that was playing on the telly.

" I should really shower" I sleepily said, all wrapped up in Louis arms while he placed sweet kisses at the back of my neck.

" Mm..no, you really shouldn't" he disagreed and pulled me closer, trapping me from going anywhere and I chuckled.

" I should. I'm smelly and oh, I need to wee as well" I retorted and bit back a grin.

" Well I'm smelly too, Princess. Let's be smelly together. And aw poor baby. You always need to wee" he rubbed my sides and kissed my shoulder.

I flushed at the petnames and then turned my face to his. I pretended to cringe at his words but he just raised an eyebrow.

" Don't act like we haven't " he smirked and I let out a pitchy giggle .

" Fine fine. I need to wee still" I pouted, in hopes my bladder wouldn't burst.

He opened his eyes again and gave a long dramatically exasperated sigh.

" Okay, go then. " he removed his arms from me and then as I beamed to get moving, he pinched my bum and I squeaked, playfully squinting my eyes at him. He just kept the same smirk on his annoyingly handsome face.

I first moved to my suitcase and took out some comfortable clothes to wear today. The next show isn't until 8pm so I was glad to have some extra time to do stuff. I also thought I could fit in some practice today, maybe with Zayn. I mean we're here until Friday.

I picked my fluffy, lilac jersey and a pair of loose, comfortable white trousers. The temperature here was actually freezing now more than ever, considering the fact that just not too long ago, we were on a warm, tropical island.

I took my stuff into the bathroom with me and set them down before closing the door. I decided I couldn't hold my bladder any longer so I quickly used the toilet and then started the shower, adjusting it to the right temperature while undressing.

My pants were already off and I was just clad in my thin black long sleeved shirt and underwear. I looked down at my legs and noticed they were pretty hairy. I didn't like it.

I got into the shower and sighed at the hot water running  down my body.  I washed myself and then smeared shaving cream on my thighs, all the way down my legs and then started shaving them, going against the grain, careful not to cut myself.

I triumphantly succeeded, not leaving any awkward patches of hair and then thought I might as well do my armpits and other places . I like feeling smooth okay?

I washed my hair and when I thought I was entirely done and I was beginning to prune, I stepped out the shower, drying my body with a towel and then using another to dry my hair, putting it in a towel turban.

I put my much more femenine  underwear on, underneath the towel that still rested on my hips and almost slipped on the puddle of water I accidentally made when I heard the door open and I saw Louis. He was fast to catch me though.