CHAPTER 35

LOUIS' POV

My mind was racing , my stomach did summersaults and my heart was on overdrive. This is it. I am about to give myself, my heart and soul..my body and my deep love to the most important person in my life.

I am about to love him in the most intimate way ever, which ties two together in a way that you beautifully and wholeheartedly mould together to become one.

It wasn't very long that we've known each other now, and I never believed in the term soulmates ..but now, with him being a part of my life and living it with me..he just proved that soulmates is a real thing.

It's your best friend, your better half, your first good morning and your last goodnight, your one and only special person that knows every deepest darkest secret you hold..the one that stays with you when everyone else leaves, the one you'll give your life to protect..your one true love.

And that is exactly what Harry is to me.

I kissed him back as I layed him down with me again. Soft breaths left his perfect mouth and our lips moved skillfully, and moulded together ,soft like silk.

His eyes briefly opened and then I held him around his thighs, to turn us over again.

I kissed his jaw and moved down, making sure my lips touch every inch of his lovely body, right until I stopped at his feet.

" Your body is the only canvas I want to paint...the only land I want to explore " I spoke truthfully and then placed a delicate kiss on his foot, and then the other.

" Lou-" he sobbed and I crawled over him again, looking in his beautiful green orbs. They shone brighter than the sun and I felt more alive and captivated as ever.

" You're the love of my life " I blinked away tears as I told him those words.

" Show me" he whispered back, lips quivering and eyes fluttering closed.

And that was it.

I kissed him deeply with all the emotions and feelings I ever felt for him, passionately with the utmost care and love within my heart.

He showed the same desire and longing and whimpered as I pulled him by his ass so that our bodies no longer felt the unwanted gap between us.

I slowly rocked back and forth, craving to feel him, every beautiful Inch of him.

I let my tongue dance with his as I explored his mouth and he cried out a moan for more.

I bit and sucked on his bottom lip and I noticed his legs just involuntarily part.

I smiled and then moved my hand to lightly brush my finger over his bulge and I could feel the dampness seeping through the lace.

He let out a breathy gasp and I bit my lip. He truly was the only thing that fogged up my mind.

I then slowly peeled the pretty pink lacey material off of his lower half and my breath got lost in my lungs.

His cock was flat against his abdomen, the same pink colour his lips held ...smooth, glistening and in need of attention... pre come already bubbling at his tip.

I moaned at the sight and before he could muster out a word, I licked a fat stripe from his balls, along the underside vein to his swolen, throbbing head.

"AAHHH " he moaned out loudly, the beautiful sound came right from the back of his throat and my underwear instantaneously got three times tighter.

" Fuck baby that was so beautiful! " I growled and then moved my lips to take him in all at once.

I rolled my tongue all around his thickness, coating it up with my saliva and then sucked all the way down to his shaft.