Trailer

Konichiwa! Beatriz Pitsuji desu! I'm a second year idol at Four Star Academy and an admin for Flower Song Class. My dream is to surpass my senpai, Tori Yuki, and join S4 with all my friends!

Things are already getting so exciting, I heard from my friend Kitara-chan (a second year Beauty Class student in S4) who heard from Tori-senpai, who heard from her twin brother, Tanoshi Yuki-senpai, that appearently Star Wings are back. Can't wait to find out what those are. Also, Perfect Elza-san announced a new competition for all idols, it's getting everyone really excited. But on a stranger note, Tori-senpai has been acting weird ever since her childhood friend Luna-senpai (a third year S4 member of Dance Class) got ... well, you'll have to read about it for yourself to find out more.

Oh! I almost to forgot to mention four new students in Four Star Academy. Miho-chan and Rita-chan of Dance Class and Maru-chan and Cassie-chan from Theater Class. Did you know that some girls actully want to become admins? Who knew!

I'm so excited for this year! With the new generation of S4 shining together, M4 (2nd gen) away on their tour, I have to do everything to catch up and shine brighter then them all. Like a beacon in the sky!

The Idol of my Dreams 3! Izzy's Dream!

Coming March 3rd