Burn! Passion! Aikatsu!

(Hello my subjects. For the song that will be performed you'll have to do a google search for "Summer Summer Vacation" since we could not find a video for it on youtube. Thank you.)

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 Izzy made a call that night before going to bed.

"Hey Izzybella! What's up?" said Chase's voice.

"Hi," Izzy replied dully.

There was a short pause. "What's wrong?" Chase asked.

"Luna-senpai dropped some news onto us," Izzy said, "I'd rather not get into more details then that."

"I see," Chase said. "Was it bad?"

"Really bad," Izzy said, her voice starting to crack. Get yourself together, Izzy! She thought to herself.

"Well, I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you," Chase said. "But if anything is wrong with Luna, then you have to be there for her, right?"

"Right," Izzy said. "Thanks, Chaser-kyun."

~~~~~

Izzy, Uli and Avery made their way to the S4 dorm the next morning and made their way to the garden where Kitara and Kizu were having tea. "Where's Luna and Tori?" Uli asked.

"Tori is still in bed," Kitara answered, "and Luna -" But Kitara didn't need to finish. At that moment, Luna came in with a tray of small cakes.

"Ta-da!" Luna exclaimed with a bright smile, holding out the tray. "Luna's Special Springtime Brunch Cakes are hot and ready!"

"Since when do you bake?" Avery asked as she took a cake, pleasantly surprised.
"I found a box of old recipes in the kitchen last night," Luna explained as Kitara, Uli and Kizu took a cake, "I saw these and just knew I had to try them!"

"These are delicious!" Kitara exclaimed. "They're so sweet and moist! And the icing is like spring and sugar mixed into one!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" Kizu nodded as she took another.

"I had no idea you had this kind of baking talent though," said Uli. "Beatriz, you have to try one!"

Luna turned and smiled at Izzy then held out the tray to her. "Want one?"

Izzy looked at the cakes, she couldn't refuse a treat from S4. So Izzy took the smallest cake. "Arigato," she said then popped it into her mouth. Her eyes widened, she broke into a smile. "Hoishi! Luna-senpai, these are the greatest!"

"Thank you," Luna said. Then Luna frowned. "Hey, is Tori still sleeping?" Everyone nodded. "Oh gosh, I'm starting to think she's sick. I tried calling Tanoshi for any clues but he won't pick up." Then Luna turned to Izzy. "Hey Izzy, you're her admin, right? Why don't you go and check up on her?"

"W-watashi?" Izzy stuttered.

"Sure. It's not like she'll bite. It's Tori!" Luna said.

"Um ... hai," Izzy nodded then started to head back inside. She knew where Tori's room was, she had been there before, but she was never really nervous to go there. Maybe a little excited, but not really nervous. What was different now?

Luna's cancer, she thought sadly.

Izzy reached Tori's door. She knocked. "Tori-senpai!" she called as loudly but as softly as she could. "Tori-senpai, everyone's downstairs. We were wondering if you're sick or -" The doors opened and Tori was now standing in front of Izzy.