The Perfect Idol Part 2

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

Last time on TIOMD 3 Izzy's Dream ...

The Perfect Idol Cup has begun and it feels as though all of Japan has gathered in one stadium. The Milky Way Big Stage is HUGE! Already, everyone has given their best performances, but sadly Lavender-chan and Zander-san were eliminated from the contest. Now only Kalani-san, Hana-san, Daiji-san, Lex-chan, Yujin-senpai, Tanoshi-senpai, Luna-senpai, Tori-senpai, Kitara-chan, and me are left.

May the perfect idol win, I guess.

~~~~~

Izzy took a deep breath as she looked at her reflection in the looking glass in her dressing room at the Milky Way Big Stage. "I'm going first today," she said. "Oh ... of all the things that had to happen. As if my stomach wasn't sick enough."

Knock! Knock!

"Dozo," Izzy said, thinking it was a stage hand.

"Hello, Izzybella!" Chase said as he entered.

Izzy slowly smiled. "Hi Speed Chaser," she said.

"I wanted to wish you good luck before you went on," Chase said.

"And ...?" Izzy went on.

"Well ... I was hoping for a word or two from you about being so close to becoming a perfect idol."

"I'm not that close," Izzy said.

"You're one of the final ten idols who were selected out of every idol in the world!" Chase reminded her.

"Oh, right." That made Izzy feel a little better and a lot not better. "I'll talk to you after I go on, okay?"

"Okay," Chase nodded.

There was another knock and a real stage hand came in. "Beatriz Pitsuji, you're on!" he said.

"Hai!" Izzy said, standing up. "Bye Chase-kyun!"

"Bye Izzy. Good luck!"

Izzy smiled then took off.

~~~~~

Izzy held up her cards. The Island Princess Coord. "Beatriz Pitsuji! Shining like a beacon in the night sky!"

"Dresses can make us all sparkle!"

Coord: Island Princess Coord

Aura: Gold and silver gears & vines with flowers surrounding her. Little butterflies illuminating from her.
Appeal: Heartful World

Acacia​ yureru mori no kokyū
Komorebi no tulle haottara pirouette *aura*

(Fuwawa fuwawa hikari no wa)

Kioku hodoku mori no oku
Mimi wo sumashite chīsana monogatari (naishō ne)
Tsumetai yubisaki hajiku drop
Amai no asatsuyu no hitokuchitte

Sa, machiawase kotori to kīchigotsumi
Gin no kaze wo anda hammock hirari
so sweet step

Masshiro masshiro na hikari no suso wo (chiffon no turn)
Chōcho musubi shinagara kodachi wo nukeru wa
*appeal* Mawarō hana no tiara de odorimashō
Jiyū ga fuwā pirouette

(Fuwawa hikari no wa hā)

The audience cheered and clapped for Izzy. "Mommy! Mommy! There she is! There she is!" said little Zinnia Hoshimiya. "That was Izzy!"