The Brand That is My Own

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 "I have a brand, Chaser! I keep telling you that!" Izzy said to her friend over her Aikatsu Mobile after she had returned to her dorm that evening.

"No, you don't. Tori Yuki has practically gone on hiatus, she won't be making any more coords for you." Chase said. "And besides, even if she wasn't on hiatus, you two could never share the brand. She inherited that brand and became the muse and top designer. Maybe you don't need to create your own brand, but becoming the muse could be a step up to S4. And you have someone calling so answer! Answer Izzybella!"

"It was nice talking with you too, Chaser," Izzy said. "Sayonara!"

"At least try their clothes. Okay?" Chase asked.

Izzy stopped to think. "Fine. I'll go tomorrow,"

"Thanks."

"Bye, Chase-kyun," Izzy said, hanging up.

Izzy sighed to herself as she sat on her bed and admired the Rainbow Fairy Coord she had in her hand. She had to admit, Chase was right. Tori probably wouldn't give her more Premium Rare Dresses, especially in the state she was in. And how long could Izzy only wear one dress?

Miho-chan changed brands didn't she? Izzy thought back to when she found out Miho had switched from Silky Ocean to Dolly Devil.

Antique Sailor. The mysterious brand Izzy had been hearing so much about.

"It wouldn't hurt to try ... I guess," Izzy said to herself.

~~~~~

"Thanks for coming with me to see this new brand, Maru-chan," Izzy said as the two friends took the bus ride over to Antique Sailor headquarters. "I know you're busy with the finishing touches on Aikatsu Underground."

"No problem!" Maru said with a smile. "I need to get out of the studio more!" Maru, who had the window seat, opened the window to let the fresh air come in. "So nice ..." As they drove, they passed a build board of S4 on it. "Say, Izzy, do you know what's going on with Tori?"

"Tori-senpai ... etto," Izzy bit her lip and thought about Tori. She was really, incredibly miserable. "I can't really say. I think she's just upset about Luna-senpai and her ... you know, cancer."

"Yeah. But Luna is still going, and not just to the doctors," Maru laughed and Izzy only smiled. "Sorry. But Luna is doing much better than Tori and she's the one who has cancer. I just don't understand. You're an admin, can't you talk with her?"

"I would, but she doesn't want to talk," Izzy said, "at least, not to me."

"Then find someone who will!" Maru said. "Doesn't she have a twin who can talk some sense into her?"

"Tanoshi-senpai?"

"Yeah! Him! From M4. The pop one." Cassie went on. Izzy nodded. "Yeah, I keep forgetting they're related. Maybe because they don't perform together a lot. It would be cool if they formed a unit together!"

"Yeah, maybe," Izzy nodded. "But it doesn't look like a great possibility now."

~~~~~

"This is it," Izzy said as she and Maru stood in front of Antique Sailor's headquarters. "Antique Sailor."

"Well we didn't come all this way to just look at it!" Maru said as she started to open the doors.