Exciting M4 Concert

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 The Perfect Idol Cup. The title still swam in Izzy's mind as she and the rest of the girls ate, or rather "ate", their lunch.

"Is anyone else super excited for the Perfect Idol Cup?" Maru asked. "Cause I am super excited! I'm totally going for it!"

"That will be kind of difficult," Uli said. "First years don't usually get into such exclusive and difficult competitions."

"But have you seen our Aikatsu lately?" Cassie asked. "We are rising and fast! I'm sure we could make it!"

"Well ... we'll see I guess," Izzy said, Elza's speech ringing in her mind. Then something crossed her mind. "Hey, do any of you know what the Milky Way Big Stage is?"

"Eh?" All eyes were on Izzy.

"Elza mentioned that that was where the Perfect Idol Cup would be held," Izzy said. "I was just thinking about it, and I never heard of it."

"Come to think of it, neither have I," said Kitara.

"Ditto," said Maru.

"Then let's do a search, not talk," said Miho.

"I'm on it," Rita said, her Aikatsu Mobile already out. "Oh my. Here, these are some pictures." Rita held out her Aikatsu Mobile for everyone to see.

"WHOA!" Everyone cried. The stage was huge.

"S-sugoi," Izzy's stomach churned inside of her. That was the largest stadium she had ever seen. The thought of her performing on that stage made her nervous.

"Around September 11th 2014 or September 18th - it's not clear -" Rita went on, "- it was used to hold the Twinkle Star Cup between two units named 2wingS and WM."

"My heart is booming!" Avery exclaimed. "I gotta go for that!"

"Do you really think you could get in?" Miho asked. "No offense to any of you, but this will be difficult, even for us."

"Oh come on, girls!" Cassie said. "Let's not let a little thing like the largest stage on the planet stop us from getting excited about this! The Perfect Idol Cup! Remember? We're all going to go for the title of perfect idols, so who's with me?"

"Yeah!" Maru exclaimed. "Cass is right, we gotta keep getting excited!"

"Right!" Uli said just as she received a text. Then Izzy received a text. Then Avery. "It's from Lex."

"I got a text from Lex-chan too!" said Izzy.

"Make it three!" said Avery.

"What does it say?" Kitara asked.

"It's a video, actually," Izzy said.

"Looks like we all got the same thing," said Uli.

"I'll pull the video up on my mobile," said Avery.

Avery clicked on the video an a hologram projection appeared. M4 was standing in front of a TV screen that said 'M4 Exciting Festival!'.

M4: Hello everyone!

Tanoshi: If you're watching this video then that means you are one of the first people to hear about our exciting announcement!

Yujin: M4 will be hosting an exciting festival just to get you all excited for the Aikatsu we're going to have for the year.

Zander: We'll be holding it at the Kira Kira Pool where we'll have everything set up for a party.