Branding

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 "I can't believe you talked me into this," Kibo said as she and Kalani worked late at night in the lab, searching for Swing Rock's top designer.

"Don't be so gloomy about this Kibo, it's not a chore," said Kalani. "Did you find anything?"

"Yep," Kibo said with a nod. "Here we go. 'Swing Rock's Top Designer, Makina, will be visiting Japan in a few days for one reason or another.' It doesn't really say why she's coming back, but she'll be here soon."

"Maybe she's here for the Perfect Idol Cup," said Kalani. "EVERYBODY is excited for the Perfect Idol Cup."

"Elza Forte certainly made a splash with that announcement," said Kibo. "I think every idol in history will be there to witness it."

"Wow. Imagine what it would be like, becoming a perfect idol," Kalani said, day dreams filling her mind of being a perfect idol. Untouchable by other idols because of her sheer perfection.

"Kalani ... Kalani!" said Kibo.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Kibo. I was just imagining what it would be like to be a perfect idol." Kibo smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Well, look at what I found," said Kibo. "'After staying in Paris France for so long with her husband Kusuka Moufette and three children, Cavis, Sawyer, and Theodorsia (aka Teddy), Mahiru 'Kasumi' Moufette is returning to Japan!'"

"Mahiru Moufette? Who's that?" Kalani asked.

"She's the top designer for Romance Kiss!" said Kibo.

"Romance Kiss? That's one of Hana's brands!" Kalani exclaimed.

"I know! Do you think Hana could get a Premium Rare from both brands?" Kibo wondered.

"I'm not sure if she'll agree to it, or if the designers would be happy ..." suddenly, the creative gears in Kalani's mind started turning.

"What are you thinking off?" Kibo asked.

"What if Hana could choose both at the same time?" Kalani said.

"You're not making any sense."

"I'm saying, what if Mahiru and the top designer for Loli Gothic -"

"Maya Yumekoji."

"Right, her -"

"Him."

"Him! What if they got together to create a Premium Rare Dress for Hana!" Kalani said.

"A Premium Rare Dress from two brands ..." Kibo thought about, her grin growing wider by the second. "I like it! I like it a lot! Let's talk to Hana about it tomorrow!"

"Okay!"

~~~~~

"A collaboration Premium Rare Dresses?" Hana said at breakfast the next day.

"Yes!" said Kalani. "Imagine wearing a dress that's both Romance Kiss AND Loli Gothic? Wouldn't that be great?"

"It would be so KAWAII!" said Hikari. "Oh ... Hana has to do it! You have to you have to! Then we could both wear Premium Rare Coords for STEAM shows!"

"And it could be a huge boost for getting a spot in the Perfect Idol Cup," said Kibo. "Think about it. We can't let Eugene and the rest of Four Star Academy get ahead of us!"