Halloween Battle

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

 Luna took a cart full of pumpkin heads over to the Dance Class building. She was already excited for Bird Theater Class's Masquerade Halloween Party. People would come from everywhere to have fun, trick or treat, then they'd end with a bang at the Theater Class building for the big party at midnight.

Luna was just about to decorate the Wind Dance Class building with pumpkins when suddenly she passed by Yujin.

It wasn't until then that she realized they haven't really talked since the accident kiss. "Yujin!" Luna gasped.

"Luna!" Yujin gasped.

"Hi ...." they said together.

"Look, about the kiss," said Luna, "I'm sorry. I just got a little too excited and ... I have this new heart with probably a million new hormones or whatever."

"Yeah, yeah," Yujin nodded. "But ... we can just forget about it right?"

"Of course!" Luna said. "That would be great. We'll just move on now."

"Right!" Yujin said.

"So ... we're still just friends?" Luna asked.

"Of course!" Yujin said and they shook hands. "Need some help with those pumpkins?"

"Yes please!"

~~~~~

"NO FAIR!" Kalani exclaimed.

"What?" Kibo asked Kalani as the two sat in Kalani's dorm.

"Four Star Academy is holding a Halloween party the same day as our party!" Kalani held up her Aikatsu Mobile and showed Kibo the text she had gotten from Yujin. "The nerve!"

"I don't think that was on purpose," Kibo said. "And Four Star Academy is pretty far, it's not like Dream Academy or Starlight Academy or Neo Venus Ark students are going to go there instead of anywhere else."

"How do you know that?" Kalani asked.

"Cause it's logical thinking!" said Kibo. "No one in this town is going to Four Star Academy, especially anyone from this school."

"Right ... Right," Kalani nodded. "Okay, okay. Sorry, Kibo. Guess I'm just still a little uneasy at Four Star Academy's popularity."

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" the two girls said in unison.

It was Hikari and Hana. "Hi guys!" said Hikari. "We just wanted to say goodbye before we take the bus to Four Star Academy's Halloween Masquerade Extravaganza!"

"WHAT!?!" Kalani and Kibo exclaimed.

"We wanted to say hello and grace Kira Kira City with StEaM's grace and idol power," said Hana.

"B-b-b-but what about Dream Academy's Halloween Party?" Kibo asked.

"That's not until next week," said Hikari.

"It's this weekend," said Kalani.

"Oh poopy," said Hikari. "But we promised to make an appearance. We already packed our bags! This isn't KAWAII at all! It's ... it's un-KAWAII!"

"We could just cancel," said Hana.

"But we promised," said Hikari.

"Then unpromise!" said Kalani.

"No! Hikari always keeps her promises!" said Hikari.

"What about your candy tree?" Hana asked.