Ahoy! Neo Venus Ark!

Opening Theme: Rainbow Colored Encore (Rainbow Crescendo)
Ending Theme: Aurora Princess (Izzy, Tori)

 "'Dear Mr. My Dad,'" Hikari said as she composed a letter on her favorite bench at Dream Academy (the one with the view of the sea), "I am enjoying my third year here at Dream Academy. I am getting popular a lot. Kisses, Hikari!'"

As Hikari folded then sealed her letter into an envelope, Kibo walked by with her laptop in hand. "Good morning Hikari," Kibo said.

"Morning Kibo!" Hikari said with a smile. "What are you doing out of the lab? Hikari thought you never left that place!"

"Well I left now," said Kibo. "I wanted to talk to you about StEaM's latest performance." Hikari cupped her hands over her ears. "W-what are you doing?" Kibo asked.

"No! No! No!" Hikari said. "Hikari won't listen to anything about StEaM until Hana is here with her!"

Kibo sighed. "Well I can't find her," Kibo said. "Can't you tell her later? I was thinking about you two performing for Halloween since -"

"NO!" Hikari yelled.

"Hikari, please, stop acting like a -"

"SHIP!" Hikari cried.

"What?" Kibo cried. Then sighed and shook her head. "Oh Hikari, when will you stop living in your little fantasy world?"

"No. A ship! A real ship!" Hikari pointed then ran over to the railing. Kibo turned around and gasped. "See? I told you!"

"Hikari. That's the Neo Venus Ark!" said Kibo.

~~~~~

"I remember going on that ship for Venus Wave," Kalani said as everyone looked out at the ship from Kibo's dorm window (since it had the best view).

"Hikari remembers too!" said Hikari. "Cause that's where Yujin kissed -" Hana slapped her hand over Kalani's mouth.

"Let's not torcher Kalani. Shall we?" she said.

"Thanks Hana," Kalani said with a smile.

Hikari removed Hana's hand and sighed. "Bummer."

"I can't believe that Perfect Elza could be on that ship right now!" said Kibo.

"I can't believe you have such a nice view and you spend most of your time in the lab," Hana said to Kibo.

"Elza is the one hosting the Perfect Idol Cup, right?" said Hikari.

"Who else would it be?" said Kibo. "Surely not Imperfect Elza."

"We should use this as a chance to get a leg up in the Perfect Idol Cup!" said Kalani.

"What do you mean?" Hana asked.

"Elza is here!" Kalani explained. "Since she's the one judging and choosing the twelve contestants for this battle then we got to show her what Dream Academy gots!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" Hikari nodded. "That's a totally KAWAII idea to Hikari! We can start by re-introducing ourselves to them!"

"Re-introducing?" said Hana. "What are you talking about?"

"Come on!" Hikari said as she made a cartwheel for the door. "Let's head over to Neo Venus Ark!"

"What!?!" the rest of DreAca cried. "Hikari! Wait!"

~~~~~

"We're sorry," said a guard/sailor for Neo Venus Ark, "but no outsiders are allowed inside Neo Venus Ark."